Recent content by Draknodd

1. D

Post [OFFICIAL] LineageOS 20 for the LG V20

You are right about suggesting to use the lineage recovery as a recommended choice, my bad; but OTA with TWRP are working just fine (and they have always worked since LOS 15). Probably I'm missing some important information, so please correct me if I am wrong.
  2. D

Use the TWRP website (twrp.me)
  3. D

I cannot say for sure since I've been using LOS since 15.1 and then always upgraded from the previous LOS. You can try and report back!
  4. D

I have the F800L and I'm using this LOS20. Just flash twrp for vs995 variant and LOS for vs995.
  5. D

Post [KERNEL][4.4.302] Swan2000 Kernel for the LG V20

Did a stress tests with 10% battery.. solid as a rock!
  6. D

Everything seems to be good with this build. I'll stress the phone in particular when the battery is low (<30%) and report back!
  7. D

I'll keep an eye on the releases on github then. About the GPU that's actually nice to ear, I noticed that ondemand is really power hungry. I'll check the gpu frequency while doing some benchmark then. If I find is still laggy I could just decrese the powerlevel from 6 which is the default to 5...
  8. D

@AShiningRay Hi, I saw that you did more tweaking on the kernel (check on your github) regarding the BCL. Will there be a new beta release so that I can give some feedback? Another thing that I noticed is that the GPU freq is stuck at 133mhz with the default governor. Setting the...
  9. D

Hi, I did more test with the safe kernel variant to avoid the bcl throttling and get good performance. First of all I set at boot with smartpack kernel manager: 1- max CPU freq 1998mhz 2- Disabled bcl running a sh script "echo disable > /sys/devices/soc/soc:qcom,bcl/mode" In this way the CPU...
  10. D

Post [OFFICIAL] LineageOS 19.1 for the LG V20

That's weird because I'd expect the same behaviour to apply even with a stock pie rom. So I'm trying to disable BCL with a init script at boot and check if I get some random reboot. I will try to drain the battery up to 15% remaining to see if with different battery voltages I get instability or...
  11. D

I did one more test: I reflashed LineageOS with a full wipe and format data. Now things seems to be working fine, no reboots, no weird overheating but I noticed that both the BIG and little cpu clustered never go past 1036 MHz. IS this intentional?
  12. D

I did more testing to understand better what's going on. The battery has nothing to do with it since the same behaviour happened with the battery full charged and it didn't happen with stock rom. I can keep it powered on without reboot for some minutes if I set the scheduler of CPU and GPU as...
  13. D

Under 50% battery I get continuous reboots. I can't keep the device on for more than 30s
  14. D

Post [F800 L/S/K ] [A9 Pie] Debloated Stock Rom

Thank you very much for sharing. Everything seems perfect. I'll report back about battery life