Recent content by drakonizer

1. drakonizer

Post [Discussion & Feedback] OxygenOS Open Beta 6 for OnePlus 6T

He means if it's installed directly through local upgrade, which it will.
  2. drakonizer

Post [Discussion & Feedback] OxygenOS Open Beta 6 for OnePlus 6T

Doesn't work on T-Mobile converted devices. You're gonna have to extract the payload.bin file and flash manually if you want to try this out.
  3. drakonizer

Post T-Mobile OP6T update which includes RCS rolling out.

Small correction, T-Mobile is running on Universal Profile 1.0 but they are not connected to Google's Jibe RCS hub, which means cross carrier RCS is not supported. I'm fairly certain the Samsung phones you mentioned don't have RCS working across carriers either. Now if enough people were to...
  4. drakonizer

Post OnePlus 6T Android Q beta thoughts

You don't know the objective of these dev previews. More than to let "flashaholics" test out the latest and greatest in Android, they're meant to help app developers get their apps ready for the new API level before it's made public. Previously, only Google devices received the beta updates...
  5. drakonizer

Post [ROM][9.0][P] ⚛ CarbonROM Opal | Sony Xperia Z2 ⚛

can you tell me if it works with other ROMs? custom 9.0, not stock.
  6. drakonizer

wow I have no idea how that happened, because I didn't change the download link at all. anyway, it's fixed now, thanks for pointing it out.
  7. drakonizer

Post [ROM][9.0][P] ⚛ CarbonROM Opal | Sony Xperia Z1 | OFFICIAL

New update pushed! OP and second post updated. Thanks in part to ChriChri on Discord, I have acquired another Z1 and now I'm back with new builds! Let me know what you think! Also, we will be going official soon! As you may already be knowing, Carbon has started rolling out official...
  8. drakonizer

New update is up! Download link is in the first post and changelog in the second. Sorry for the long hiatus. Ideally I would have wanted to fix the camera issue before releasing a new build, which is what I was trying to do. Unfortunately, I have not made any progress in that regard, which is...
  9. drakonizer

This was a test build not meant for release. If you're using this, don't complain about bugs.
  10. drakonizer

You don't understand...it's impossible without Sony going nuts and releasing their stock sources (which they will never do). They had the Open Devices project which used crippled blobs for the camera and open source HALs working with 3.10, but that wasn't useable for anyone. If you have ever...
  11. drakonizer

Definitely not. Even with kernel 3.10 we had a whole lot of trouble and was not worth the effort. Anything beyond that is pretty much impossible. Maybe the kernel can be upstreamed to the latest 3.4 release (minor version changes) but that would bring little to no changes, so that is not a...
  12. drakonizer

When we go official it will support Delta updates. That should happen Soon™