Recent content by DrawnToLife

1. DrawnToLife

Post [Android 7.1.1] christer12 LineageOS [03/27]

I don't really consider that an adequate way to counteract the issue, so I've been charging during the day and letting it drain overnight. Since I use my phone is my primary alarm clock, I can't really risk missing a day because my alarms didn't go off due to this issue. Otherwise I have no...
  2. DrawnToLife

Same :P Anyone know any workarounds?
  3. DrawnToLife

Eh, I use Nova so probably not.
  4. DrawnToLife

I'm using your stock kernel and this has been happening to me recently as well.
  5. DrawnToLife

Post ♦ [HLTE/TMO/SPR][ROM][CM13][6.0.1_r30] Temasek's UNOFFICIAL Build v9.3 ♦

Hey guys, sorry I'm still around, just really, really busy these days. Will have time to clean up the thread this weekend.
  6. DrawnToLife

temasek Sorry, it's final season :P No time these days. Will be better next week.
  7. DrawnToLife

Post [Rom][5.1.1][N5 Port][05.05.2016] [Multi-DPI] Phronesis Rom v6.5 Feature Rich

Just curious, is anyone running Civ's kernel on an N900W8? I've always been using Idle, but yeah. Curious. Also, would it be possible to include an option in Aroma for the different variants of Civ's kernel (or just an option to skip kernel flashing)? Right now I have to flash the wrong kernel...
  8. DrawnToLife

Could you link the post that you're talking about so I can add it?
  9. DrawnToLife

Hey guys. Sorry for not being able to update the thread immediately all the time when new builds drop. I've been pretty busy lately, but I'm trying my best.
  10. DrawnToLife

Post [Rom][5.1.1][N5 Port][05.05.2016] [Multi-DPI] Phronesis Rom v6.5 Feature Rich

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=65161682&postcount=8670
  11. DrawnToLife

Post [Rom][5.1.1][Xposed][Note 5 Port][29.03.2016]Norma Rom Note 5 V29[Fast and Stable]

I don't have v23 installed right now, but could someone confirm that the display AM/PM works/doesn't work? Couldn't seem to find an answer in the thread. Thanks!