• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Draygon

1. D

Post [App][4.4+] Aurora Store - Open Source Play Store client [April 8 2021]

I'm using CalyxOS and Aurora is the only way to download apps from Play Store. It also is more private than the official app (less data leakage). Paid apps are a must for me because I want to support developers.
  2. D

Post [App][4.4+] Aurora Store - Open Source Play Store client [April 8 2021]

I love Aurora Store, will following features be added in future? 1. Automatic Updates in background via Aurora Services (This was removed I guess? Really important to many people) 2. Support for in-app purchases (Maybe impossible without GAPPS, but it would be really needed and completely...
  3. D

Post [SCRIPT] [2021-01-30] [v2.9] Universal Android Debloater

Edit: Found the issue, please remove following app from Google.sh: "com.google.android.ext.services " It's causing the stuck boot issue. Everything else was set to default during my test. I just found this script and tested it with my new Pixel 4a directly after a factory reset. Only the...
  4. D

Post [APP] microG GmsCore - lightweight free software clone of Google Play Services

Is it possible to install MicroG from F-Droid directly as a system app to system/priv-app? What would be the best way to achieve this?
  5. D

Post [MODULE/SYSTEM] NanoDroid 23.1.2.20210117 (microG, pseudo-debloat, F-Droid + apps)

Is it possible to flash the Patched Playstore version to a locked bootloader OS (Like GrapheneOS or CalyxOS)? This would be awesome, really would like to use it with the integrated MicroG of CalyxOS.
  6. D

Post [MODULE/SYSTEM] NanoDroid 23.1.2.20210117 (microG, pseudo-debloat, F-Droid + apps)

Hi, my push messages for GCM registered apps are not working. When I send a message from my 2nd Smartphone via Signal / Whatsapp, the message arrives when I turn on my display. Battery optimization is disabled for Signal, Whatsapp and microG Service Core. The messenger apps were installed...
  7. D

EDIT: Used search and recognized that Safetynet is broken right now with Nanomod. Would be great if it will get fixed in future.
  8. D

Post [APP] microG GmsCore - lightweight free software clone of Google Play Services

Hello, I installed microG via adbpush to system and set all folder permissions. It was running great, until I updated my custom rom (ArrowOS). After updating the rom, microG was gone on the device. Is this the normal behavior or can I lock microG somehow to the installed system path?
  9. D

Post [KERNEL][10.0] Simple kernel r2.0

Hi, kcal doesn't seem to work for me with the latest kernel version, using ArrowOS. Magisk is installed and root is working. I used Franco Kernel Manager and ElementalX Manager. Nothing happens when adjusting the colors.
  10. D

Post [KERNEL][POLARIS][4.9.y] Canting 3.5[28/05/2021]

Hi, kcal doesn't seem to work for me with the latest kernel version, using ArrowOS. Magisk is installed and root is working. I used Franco Kernel Manager and ElementalX Manager. Nothing happens when adjusting the colors.
  11. D

Hi, after installing the latest microG Services Core via F-Droid library, I get following message: "No versions with compatible signature" Seems that I won't receive updates because of this. How does this come? I installed it directly via F-Droid and allowed all permissions. Signature spoofing...
  12. D

Thanks a lot for the answer, just found out that my TWRP version doesn't support Aroma. I created the file manually like mentioned in the setup. It worked at my first try! :) Could someone tell me what these packages are for? - nanodroid_overlay - nanodroid_mapsv1 - nanodroid_swipe Thanks a...
  13. D

Hi, the package "NanoDroid-microG" doesn't include the patched Play Store. Only Aurora Store gets installed with this package. Is this intended? For my setup, I wanted to install only the essential microG package + patched Play store. How can I achieve this? After adding the Nanolx F-Droid...
  14. D

EDIT: OH MY GOD, THERE IS A LINK TO THE NANOMOD REPO ON THE FIRST POST. Awesome work, thanks. Ignore my question! :) Does someone know how to update Nanomod when an update gets released? Since it's not added to the Magisk repo, is it needed to download the latest .zip file and flash it via...
  15. D

Post [ROM][9.0.0_r46] ArrowOS for Xiaomi Mi MIX 2S [OFFICIAL][DISCONTINUED]

Edit: Signature Spoofing is included and working fine. Hi, is signature spoofing possible with this ROM to use MicroG instead of Google Play Services? It would be great if you can add this feature.