• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by dreamedofworld

1. D

Post [ROM][12][OnePlus6][OFFICIAL]Syberia Project

Thanks, went through MSM and tried again with nabressy. Working now.
  2. D

Post [ROM][12][OnePlus6][OFFICIAL]Syberia Project

Thanks, this seems to be working for most, but after I flashed Syberian and OrangeFox and reboot to recovery, I'm stuck at the OrangeFox splash screen. Any tips to get past this?
  3. D

Post [ROM][11.0_r43][OFFICIAL] Evolution X 5.9.2 - Sanctuary [09/19/2021]

Is anyone having an issue with Google Photos where it won't backup because "device is too hot"? I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the ROM, but I wanted to see if anyone else has faced it. Thanks!
  4. D

Post [ROM][OOSCAM][OFFICIAL][OnePlus 6/6T][10.0_r53]PiXeN-OS[2021/04/12][EOL]

I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but can I change the number of columns in quick settings? I saw the feature mentioned in the OP but I can't find it in the settings. OnePlus 6, August 4 ROM.
  5. D

Post Paranoid Android Quartz 5 - OnePlus 6

Is anyone able to access the download links on PA site? I'm not seeing any builds from any devices.
  6. D

Post Best cases for OnePlus 6

I highly recommend the CaseDodo ultra thin case for OnePlus 6.
  7. D

Post [GCam] OnePlus 6 / 6T

This helped me on the OnePlus 6, stock 9.0.2
  8. D

Post [Android Pie][Hydrogen OS] 9.0 Public Beta Version has been released.

403 Forbidden error :( Got excited for a second there. Can someone with access/already downloaded upload to Google Drive/other?
  9. D

Post Android Pie Treble Project DP3 DP4 DP5 PR1 Guide

Yes, Pr1 lag fix is the correct one.
  10. D

Use 8.1 Also, custom kernel requires a camfix-kernel zip to be flashed. I don't have it but you can search it in this thread. Link: https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/
  11. D

Which method did you follow? Did you flash a kernel? GCam 8.1?
  12. D

I did this and it works. Stable, great battery (better than PA Nougat! But with root ForceDoze) 1. Flash JDCTeam Full Treble Support Project 2. UNZIP and flash Pie A-only to System Image (link below) 3. Mount System and Vendor on TWRP 4. Flash POST-sGSI_1 (link below) 5. Flash POST-sGSI_2...
  13. D

Post Broken battery adhesive tape

Force is the only way. Try to get two credit cards or something that you can push a bit further in and "cut" the adhesive from the battery. I had to do the same thing, it didn't puncture for me.