Recent content by DreamFX

1. DreamFX

Post [How-to] Unlock bootloader on Verizon Pixel/XL

Many have also confirmed this is still working great. So i would say based on what I read to try it. Nothing to lose.
  2. DreamFX

Post [APP][MOD][ROOT/NONROOT] YouTube Vanced Edition

Yes I'm rocking non root version on rooted phone.
  3. DreamFX

Post [MODS] Android Oreo 8.1 June update Aroma installer misc. Mods

Hey guys I'm one of the new Verizon bootloader unlocked users from the new exploit found. I am running stock with root. Well this affect installing monthly OTAs if I flash this?
  4. DreamFX

Post I would trade my Pixel XL in heartbeat for a phone that came out years ago.

I'd trade a flawless N6 for your Pixel XL. That was my previous phone. Got it late in the game and always kept in unicorn beattle case. The phone is def in basically new shape and no damage even in the slightest. PM me if you're serious. ---------- Post added at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous...
  5. DreamFX

Post Verizon Pixel XL - Unlocking Discussions

They aren't making you send the 128GB back first?
  6. DreamFX

Well it was worth the shot. Thanks for update.
  7. DreamFX

I contacted Google. They assure me that your phone and any future replacements even though they can replace phones for Verizon they would send a boot loader locked phone. Only if your purchase directly from them would they send a bootloader unlocked phone. Still rooting for you to get an old...
  8. DreamFX

Our phones are brand new. What was yours. I might try calling Google to swap ours out. I would think your phone is going to be a non Verizon variant. I didn't think Google direct had Verizon ones. Maybe you will get lucky. Please keep me updated. I'm very curious how you make out.
  9. DreamFX

I wish you the best my friend. My wife and I got 128 GB a few weeks ago from Verizon and while they have older updates as they are more expensive and probably less purchased phones both came with Feb 2017 updates which was android 7.1.2. I'd be really surprised if you got something older...
  10. DreamFX

Post [ROM][Pixel-XL][7.1.2_r24]★ Pure Nexus ★ Substratum | Fi | WiFi Calling ★[07/25/17]

Interesting. Anything special that only this one July factory image doesn't need vendor file again? Also wouldn't that put me at an older boot loader and modem? Wasn't sure if you can obtain seperate updated flashable boot loader and modems with this device. And my final question. If I do go...
  11. DreamFX

Post [ROM][Pixel-XL][7.1.2_r24]★ Pure Nexus ★ Substratum | Fi | WiFi Calling ★[07/25/17]

Nice quick, little guide, super helpful. Coming from Nexus 6. Seems to be similar flashing that 6P users are use too. Your guide looks like you flashed July Android N factory image. Any reason why I couldn't flash the latest Oreo factory image and than follow the same instructions.?Obviously I...
  12. DreamFX

Post [ROM][OREO][AOSP]Republic of Madness ROM Oreo [09-27]

It's great so far. Kill apps backspace is great edition and made me jump back in. The kernel appears to be working great as well with good battery life and I have only been using a few hours but no major drain or anything it's just purring along so far. I have joined the "madness". How do you...
  13. DreamFX

Post [ROM][OREO][AOSP]Republic of Madness ROM Oreo [09-27]

Sorry forget I said anything. Johnb's advice worked. Oddly enough but I'm up and running and enjoying. I tried the permissions first but the videos/pictures clearing did it. Must be left over N garbage. Thanks for advice.