Recent content by drewnewvillage

1. D

Post [UTIL][WIN][MT65xx] MTK Droid Root & Tools | MediaTek Android Smartphone

I hope that MTK Droid tools will be made compatible with Android 5+ I really want to have A Full Dump backup of my current Android 5.1 ROM with the modifications I had done :(
  2. D

Post [ROM][PORT][5.0] MyPhone Rio 2 ROM [Explay Fresh][Wiko Rainbow][v4]

Hindi ito stock ROM na pang RIO2 this is a ported ROM ng RIO2 for RIO1 and clones
  3. D

Post [ROM][S5501]Lollipop[Wiko Rainbow][UNOFFICIAL]

Bro kenzukie will it work with the current stable build?
  4. D

RC1 is as smooth as butter. I hope I can transfer apps to sd card with the next release.
  5. D

Post [ROM]CYANOGENMOD 12.1[5.1.1][UNOFFICIAL][Wiko Rainbow][Micromax A120][FINAL-V3]

Yes, use the recovery provided in this thread ONLY. First boot should last for minutes only, just like stock rom
  6. D

Post [ROM]CYANOGENMOD 12.1[5.1.1][UNOFFICIAL][Wiko Rainbow][Micromax A120][FINAL-V3]

Did you use the recovery provided in this thread? I think you used another one
  7. D

No you can't this ROM is for Wiko Rainbow and clones only
  8. D

Any upcoming updates for this project ariafan
  9. D

try it, no more green tint on mine, auto focus works also
  10. D

video record is only up to 720p using stock wiko lollipop libs
  11. D

manually pushing some stock Wiko Lollipop camera libs fixes Camera, though you can't capture vids at 1080p. I'm using MyPhone Rio v2 libcamalgo.so libcamdrv.so libcameracustom.so