Recent content by driodmaster92

1. driodmaster92

Post [ROM] Dirty Unicorns 4.4.4

are you using any mods like xposed ?what kernel?
  2. driodmaster92

Well you didn't read the OP obviously because I had put our kernel source up there you can easily relate from the source if you aint a noob that we are still 4.2 sourced ,then our organization link too .And just like you most people dont read the OP they just go to the download link download...
  3. driodmaster92

Because its F***ing common sense....wow how the heck you dont have it? We have posted our Kernel source ,gerrit and github could have looked into that before flashing ... Every noob in g2 forum knows about the 4.4 kernel issue ,,,If you dont know then I am sorry..
  4. driodmaster92

Where are you guys getting low speed from niimdroid.com/aditya/ ?or our official site? DU is still jb baseband sourced ...I am testing new kk based omni right now ...working on it ...lets hope ...
  5. driodmaster92

Thread [ROM] Dirty Unicorns 4.4.4

[ROM] Dirty Unicorns 4.4.4 Dirty Unicorns is a custom ROM built with stability in mind and optional customization. The idea to start this ROM began out of pure boredom around 4.1.2 on the EVO 3D and later turned into a form of an addiction (a good one) to see where we could go from...
  6. driodmaster92

Post [4.4.x][ALL VARIANTS][OFFICIAL] Omni Nightlies

I am working on a custom kernel with bricked mpdecision and stuff ...but first we need to fix the remaining bugs
  7. driodmaster92

If u ever flashed PA your chances are high of getting that black lines Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app
  8. driodmaster92

were you on PA or used PEAK /houstonn's kernel ever?
  9. driodmaster92

Well all the G2 devs are working on the 4.4 sources but there has been many reports here and there of screen being damaged permanently .We can't simply take that risk of breaking other's devices ,So until this issue is figured out we won't update to 4.4 sources .Thanks for understanding.
  10. driodmaster92

Post [ROM][AOSP][4.4.2]IllusionRom [WEEKLIES][jflte]

Well like I said I know the issue fix is coming soon Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app
  11. driodmaster92

Post [ROM][AOSP][4.4.2]IllusionRom [WEEKLIES][jflte]

Yeah I know the issue .. fix is coming Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app
  12. driodmaster92

Post [ROM][I9300][4.4.2] IllusionRom Experimental

Very weird I will look into in Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app
  13. driodmaster92

Post [ROM][4.4.2][d2spr][d2mtr] IllusionRom

Well the 31 build is also buggy ... Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app
  14. driodmaster92

Post [ROM][I9300][4.4.2] IllusionRom Experimental

Can anyone test the latest version ? I lost my device