• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Drizzt321

1. D

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][bramble] LineageOS 18.1

So, reporting back. Took a few minutes once I put my SIM into the 4a 5G, then AT&T sent me a text telling me advanced stuff was enabled. When I very _first_ tried it, WiFi calling couldn't be setup from the phone settings, but within 10-15 minutes when I tried it again, after I got the "advanced...
  2. D

Ah, I see. I should have rebooted directly back to Recovery, THEN sideloaded anything additional. Rather than assume, since I was still in the Recovery, that I could go ahead and sideload immediately after the LOS sideload. Was confusing to me, thanks for clearing that up.
  3. D

OK, just got my 4a 5G, got LOS Recovery (https://mirrorbits.lineageos.org/recovery/bramble/20210627/lineage-18.1-20210627-recovery-bramble.img) and .zip image (https://mirrorbits.lineageos.org/full/bramble/20210627/lineage-18.1-20210627-nightly-bramble-signed.zip) from...
  4. D

Thanks! Answer I was looking for. I suspect AT&T probably will work... But I'll find out next week after I get the phone and update here.
  5. D

This is awesome! Important question though I don't see any mention of VoLTE support. Does this build support that? In my case specifically on AT&T in the USA.
  6. D

Post [ROM][S9+/S9][LineageOS 16.0][UNOFFICIAL][17-07-19]

I haven't tried the 11th either, glad I haven't based on the above comments, but 0717 has be SOLID. And really good battery life and performance, and I haven't had any crashes/restarts at all.
  7. D

Which vendor image do we need? Same as 07-17?
  8. D

I also had trouble earlier with encrypting my data. I plugged it in, set it to start encrypting over night but when I woke up in the morning it would boot to the unlock pattern, I'd put the pattern in, it'd sit there for a bit, and then restart back up to TWRP. Had to wipe my user data, which...
  9. D

I've got Magisk installed, it prompts for root and such as expected, but in the Android settings my Root is set as Disabled. That's fine. But yea, I do see SELinux is disabled, and haven't been able to enable it.
  10. D

Wow, this newer build, 7/17, is SO much better battery life than the old version of LOS 16 I had installed.
  11. D

So, it worked! Upgrade instructions from a previous LOS16 Unofficial: 1) Update TWRP to latest 2) Extract AP, BL, CP from the CSF2 Samsung ROM image 3) Extract from the BL .tar.md5 file cm.bin.lz4, keystorage.bin.lz4, param.bin.lz4, sboot.bin.lz4 4) Create a new tar file, call it bl.tar and...
  12. D

Yea, I'll take a full backup and copy off 100% of my data first before trying the upgrade flashing. And of course do the vendor image first.
  13. D

Would using TWRP to install the zip as an upgrade work? I'm currently on an older unofficial build, from https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s9/samsung-galaxy-s9--s9-cross-device-development/rom-lineageos-16-unofficial-t3899587, lineage_starlte-userdebug 9 PQ2A.190205.001...
  14. D

Post Bootloader Unlock Tool & Source Code available

Exciting! Keeping an eye on here to see what kind of ROM support comes out. Checks all my needs, headphone jack, NFC, FLAT screen (no stupid curved sides), and rear fingerprint sensor.
  15. D

Post 20190223[Guide][UNOFFICIAL LineageOS 16.0 Pie][Enable F2FS /Data]

I already have LOS16 from https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-pad-4-plus/how-to/guide-mi-pad-4-plus-lineageos-15-1-t3893264, I imagine this is a newer version. Looks like I have to flash official image, then flash Mokee on top of it before LOS? Strange. Also looks like there's a newer TWRP from...