Recent content by droideronline

1. droideronline

Post [ROM][9.0.0][LAND][OFFICIAL]Bootleggers-4.0[STABLE]

Changelog:(09/01/2019) -January patch -Flickering issue fixed -New Ambient Visualizer -GoogleCameraMod Updated
  2. droideronline

Thread [ROM][9.0.0][LAND][OFFICIAL]Bootleggers-4.0[STABLE]

Bootleggers ROM is an aftermarket firmware based on AOSP with some patches and fixes from LineageOS and various other projects. The idea is to bring custom features and some of the most useful apps on your device, with the goal of Making you feel like 家. With an almost stable source, this ROM...
  3. droideronline

Thread [ROM][OFFICIAL][LAND] RevengeOS [27/12/2018]

/* * Your warranty is now void? * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU...
  4. droideronline

Thread [ROM][LAND][OFFICIAL] BaikalOS [09/12/2018][PIE]

BaikalOS is our Android custom ROM variant with powersave and stability as #1 priority. Based on the Ground Zero Android Open Source Project (GZOSP) and enriched by our developers with lots of custom enhancements and powersave features. BaikalOS isn’t better, just powersave. What is BaikalOS...
  5. droideronline

Thread [ROM][LAND][OFFICIAL] Bootleggers-3.5 [09/12/2018][PIE]

] Bootleggers ROM is an aftermarket firmware based on Ground Zero Open Source Project (GZOSP) and brings custom features with the most useful apps on your device, with the goal of "Making you feel like 家". Using the stability and compatibility of GZOSP, this ROM is also packed with...
  6. droideronline

Thread [CAF][ROM][OFFICIAL][LAND] RevengeOS-2.2 [09/12/2018]

/* * Your warranty is now void? * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU...
  7. droideronline

Thread [ROM][LAND][OFFICIAL] BaikalOS [03/10/2018][PIE]

8. droideronline

Thread [ROM][PIE] ColtOS-3.2 [UNOFFICIAL][LAND][02/12/18]

[CENTER] Standard Disclaimer * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! * YOU are choosing to...
  9. droideronline

Thread [BETA][PIE] Bootleggers-3.5 [LAND][STABLE][01/12/2018]

Bootleggers ROM is an aftermarket firmware based on Ground Zero Open Source Project (GZOSP) and brings custom features with the most useful apps on your device, with the goal of "Making you feel like 家". Using the stability and compatibility of GZOSP, this ROM is also packed with some custom...
  10. droideronline

Thread [ROM][OFFICIAL][LAND] RevengeOS-CAF [29/11/2018]

11. droideronline

Thread [ROM][OFFICIAL][LAND] RevengeOS-CAF [29/11/2018]

12. droideronline

Thread [ROM][OREO] Eelo-0.2 [LAND][STABLE][UNOFFICIAL]

13. droideronline

Thread [ROM][NOUGAT] Eelo-0.1 [LAND][HIGHLY STABLE][UNOFFICIAL]

14. droideronline

Thread [ROM][PIE-CAF] DirtyUnicorn-13.0 [LAND][UNOFFICIAL]