Recent content by DroidForPresident

1. D

Post Public add rootsystem with TOT vs990 made by tungkick

I'm running Windows 7, definitely not vista lol... Thanks for the quick response, I didn't know if that was common, I was under the false impression that the file size had to match as well. Thanks again for all your help and for your post about MD5.
  2. D

Post Public add rootsystem with TOT vs990 made by tungkick

Thank you for posting this! My MD5 checksum values match however the file sizes are off I am getting to 4,493,672.448 KB for the extracted tot and 1,632,067.584 KB for the rar/zip file. Is this normal?
  3. D

Post Serious over heating issue

I just went through this and I think I figured out which app is causing it to over heat and I was experiencing constant reboots. Mine was literally rebooting approximately 100 times per day (not exaggerating)...Use Titanium Backup and freeze "Android System Webview" so far that seems to have...
  4. D

Post Startup Failed

I just went through this and I think I figured out which app is causing the constant reboots. Mine was literally rebooting approximately 100 times per day (not exaggerating)...Use Titanium Backup and freeze "Android System Webview" so far that seems to have solve my issue. Hope this helps anyone...
  5. D

Post LG G4 Restarts after turning off bluetooth

Mine was literally rebooting approximately 100 times per day (not exaggerating)...Use Titanium Backup and freeze "Android System Webview" so far that seems to have solve my issue. Hope this helps anyone experiencing this reboot nonsense! Good luck!
  6. D

Post My lg g4 restarts after i disconnect from bluetooth

Mine was literally rebooting approximately 100 times per day (not exaggerating)...Use Titanium Backup and freeze "Android System Webview" so far that seems to have solve my issue. Hope this helps anyone experiencing this reboot nonsense! Good luck!
  7. D

Post [Q] Sprint LG G4 keeps crashing

I just went through this and I think I figured out which app is causing the constant reboots. Mine was literally rebooting approximately 100 times per day (not exaggerating)...Use Titanium Backup and freeze "Android System Webview" so far that seems to have solve my issue. Hope this helps anyone...
  8. D

Post Noob Friendly Q and A Help Thread

Thanks! Thanks so much! It worked like a charm! Had stock 5.1.1 and using Wugs toolkit I was able to unlock and root, extremely easy, didnt even need a tutorial all the steps are within the toolkit, only issue I ran in to was the drivers but there was also a solution in there for that as well...
  9. D

Post [Toolkit] Wug's Nexus Root Toolkit v2.1.4 [Updated 01/16/16]: Nexus 6 Thread

Stock Nexus 6 version 5.1.1 LMY47Z Hi can anyone confirm if root is possible with a pure stock nexus 6 running 5.1.1 or is it only possible to root if you're running 5.1.0 or 5.0? Bought the N6 (not rooted) from ebay and it came with version 5.1.1 I cannot find an answer to this question...
  10. D

Post Noob Friendly Q and A Help Thread

Hi, sorry if this is a stupid question but I bought the nexus 6 from someone in eBay. It is an unlocked version, however, the previous owner updated it to version 5.1.1 (not rooted) and I cannot seem to find a root method for this version. Does the root method for 5.1.0 also work on version 5.1.1?
  11. D

Post [BOUNTY VZW ATT ONLY] New Root Method Exploit or Full Bootloader Unlock

count me in for $25 on both count me in for $25 on both
  12. D

Post [Q] Rooted S4 (Verizon) no Nandroid backup / restore option in recovery

TWRP seems to be the go to recovery for the S4 on Verizon I think I finally have it, and contrary of what I read it seems to be working on my 64GB exFAT SD card. I will let you know shortly if it backed everything up The problem was CWM wouldn't install so I went here...
  13. D

Thanks for the response, I tried installing CWM via rom manager but it doesn't seem to be working at all, tried several times and nothing, how can I install via Odin? I cannot find instructions on doing this for the Verizon Galaxy S4 (SCH-I545) I still have not accepted the OTA update from...
  14. D

I downloaded ROM manager because I was under the assumption that I was running CWM. I'm still a newbie so please excuse my ignorance. I did root using Odin.
  15. D

Thread [Q] Rooted S4 (Verizon) no Nandroid backup / restore option in recovery

Hi Guys, and thank you in advance for reading this post, I have looked in several places and cannot find a solution. When I boot into recovery, there is no option to backup and restore, I am rooted on Stock Android 4.2.2. Baseband: VRUAMDK. I tried switching out SD cards from my extFAT 64GB card...