Recent content by DroidModderXtreme

1. DroidModderXtreme

Thread [Q] Overheating with Galaxy S5 running Cyanogenmod while charging

Hello, once I installed latest Cm on my g900f it kept overheating while charging and its values while charging (via Galaxy Charging Current) were stuck to 1800 mAh without scaling to 1200 mAh (with screen on) . The consequence of this is that the phone overheated and it reached 45°C. I tried...
  2. DroidModderXtreme

Post [GUIDE] Recover 2012 and newer XPERIAs from SOFT-brick

Hello everybody,actually i'm trying to fix my xu. Situation is : - no flashmode / fastboot - only red led Help?
  3. DroidModderXtreme

Post [ROM][AOSP][UNOFFICIAL][Weekly/Release] CarbonRom KitKat [kumquat] [FINAL]

thanks for your report,i'll try to work these bugs out
  4. DroidModderXtreme

Carbon3.zip is ota update so is nightly4 .
  5. DroidModderXtreme

Nop my tester doesnt have those issues. It's not source problem as it is an unofficial build. You may have done a dirty flash :)
  6. DroidModderXtreme

Links got fixed :) Sorry for the inconvenient :) Matoxxi fix link in ur post. NOW.
  7. DroidModderXtreme

Ok fellas Carbonrom is having problems with Email.jar (i mean the whole carbon's git) so we better wait 'till this problem gets fixed. in the meanwhile i'm gonna take a look to Mahdi rom :) also,from next week we will be releasing WEEKLY updates as currently nothing of too much interesting...
  8. DroidModderXtreme

try reflashing kernel but Matoxxi did not have any kind of problem with twrp kernel :) News Nightly3 is compiling,it's nothing of particular, it just includes latest carbon updates in next release we might implement the oc 3.0.101 kernel
  9. DroidModderXtreme

i mean the new source section with scripts etc. Gava built 3.1 kernel time ago but is half featured. don't go ot.
  10. DroidModderXtreme

yep in fact i said you that i'm newbie with new source and will try later to use 3.1.0 my fault :)
  11. DroidModderXtreme

I am nothing compared to others. ;) Nightly2 has been built by Info4Geek as he added OpenDelta updates :) Matoxxi is gonna test it right now and lemme know ;) Ok nightly2 is uploading :) Add OpenDelta latest carbon source