• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Droidphilev

1. D

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][12.0][Onyx] AospExtended [2021/12/10]

Thank you for your answer! I wonder which files you mean. The tool ended with rebooting what did not happen btw. I rebooted manually but ended with no stock rom installed. EDIT: i understand what you mean now! Thanks for your help. Now i know why the flashing was so fast before. It simply shows...
  2. D

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][12.0][Onyx] AospExtended [2021/12/10]

Hi, off-topic but would you be so kind to explain how exactly you fixed your phone using the Nokia Tool? i had exact the same troubles like you. No single custom rom flashed etc etc. I'm trying to get to stock running now but same as what you wrote: stock is flashed but it boots to "download...
  3. D

Post ES10c.GetEID operation failed. AID not found on eUICC (3)

Hi, I use esim in the Gemini with KeepGo as provider. I got it working by disabling certificate check in the esim app.
  4. D

Post [Android 4.0+] Call Recorder - SKVALEX, record phone calls from the phone line

Ouch, ok. Thanks for your answer. I don't know how to use Tasker but i don't think it's something 'sleeping'. At least it doesn't feel like that.
  5. D

Post [Android 4.0+] Call Recorder - SKVALEX, record phone calls from the phone line

Hello! Please don't shoot me, i tried searching first. :) I use Skvalex on my OnePlus 9 Pro, together with OnePlus dialer and JTools to be as sure as possible that recording works. Still there seems to be some kind of bug: If the screen goes dark before the call is answered (for example by...
  6. D

Post Question Any anti-theft app suggestions?

https://www.androidlost.com/ ?
  7. D

Post Question OnePlus 9 Pro Call Recording

Skvalex never records. It's the Oneplus that records and Skvalex imports the records.
  8. D

Recording method is set to 'system recorder', phone is NOT rooted and it survives a reboot. I have lots of long, boring and official phone calls. I forget half what the other side said. This is very handy for me.
  9. D

I use Skvalex in combination with OnePlus Phone 1.0.0.0.201109151403.e4cf004 that can be found on APKMirror. Not rooted and works just fine.
  10. D

Post XGopart

Thank you for your findings!
  11. D

Post [APP] Button Mapper - Customize your hardware buttons

Many *MANY* thanks! Appreciated by a whole community!
  12. D

Post [APP] Button Mapper - Customize your hardware buttons

Hi, Maybe you remember me Flar, i'm the "network radio" guy :) I currently use a device that has no accessibility section in it's settings. Neither does it have the setting "allow installing from unknown source". Still i was able to allow/enable this last setting with an adb command. I think...
  13. D

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

Thank you!
  14. D

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

Hello all, I tried to search for an answer but but i guess the keywords are to common: I need to patch a kernel for a device i don't own. I do know how to patch kernels using Magisk so that's not the problem. The question is: Does the patching needs to be done on the same device as where the...
  15. D

Post [APP][5.0+] FairEmail - Fully featured, open source, privacy oriented email app

Marcel, Just coming in to report that keyboard shortcuts work fine on my Chromebooks. Thanks for this handy feature!