• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by droilfade

1. D

Post Official TF300T Jelly Bean Impressions

Got the WW update this morning....Everything looked fine and dandy!
  2. D

Post Android 4.1.1 update this morning

Got the WW update in Canada today! :D
  3. D

Post Official TF300T Jelly Bean Impressions

Apparently the WW versions are supposed to get the update from 22nd Aug. as mentioned on this thread. But there is no source mentioned. So don't know!
  4. D

Post Stylus for TF300t

Wow! Looks like a neat idea. could you post some pictures of it?
  5. D

Post Stylus for TF300t

Look nice!
  6. D

Post Stylus for TF300t

Thanks meat rocket.That was really comprehensive. Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using xda premium
  7. D

Post Stylus for TF300t

Looks like its got good reviews. Go for it mate. :) Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using xda premium
  8. D

Post SGS2 Canadian Thread (Bell/Virgin/Sasktel/Rogers) Root/Unlock/Firmware/Modems/Mods

Looks like the USB lost connection while downloading. You can try flashing UGLD3 through ODIN. Firmwares can be found on the forum. Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using xda premium
  9. D

Post Depressing in this forum! ?

So I'm at 24% after 22 hr 53 m with screen time of 3hr 50m. Has been always at 25% brightness. Played a couple of games (HD). Read some news, browsed the net. That's it. What do you guys think? Normal or defective? Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using xda premium
  10. D

Thanks! I will make more tests based on this. I do not want to sell or exchange this device and so will try to fix it as much as I can.
  11. D

I'll try to look closely about the battery. What is the ideal screen time? I have been downloading just a couple of apps everyday...not too many. I will see how this goes to. So there isn't anyway of tranferring to SD without rooting?
  12. D

Hi...I got my Tf300T on 4th. My problems with it: I initially downloaded all the apps on my S2 thinking the 32GB would be enough to run all the apps. But..it slowed down like a snail and lot of apps were Force closing. So did a factory reset and I am now installing apps one by one. The browser...
  13. D

Post Stylus for TF300t

Yeah I saw that too....and was totally interested. But it is $35 shipped and may be I can get it off Amazon after it comes out. That's why I refrained. But looks like an amazing product. Like it how it mimics a pen and looks like it is just perfect to hold in the hand.
  14. D

Post Stylus for TF300t

Thanks guys....the adonit pro is about $40 in Canada. I'm leaning towards Kensington Virtuoso...seems to have got good reviews.....
  15. D

Post Stylus for TF300t

I have seen the Adjoint pro and was impressed, but sadly it is out of my budget. I'm trying to keep it under $20 and looking for canadian sellers just because of accessibility. Link please :)