Recent content by drummerclave

1. D

Post [Android 4.1+] HeadUnit Reloaded for Android Auto with Wifi

The Spotify double skip bug seems to have been fixed with the latest Spotify update
  2. D

I found a bug. When I am connected running HUR with AA my steering wheel controls work as long as AA is showing on the screen. If I switch to another app and HUR is in the background steering wheel controls stop working. This wasn't the case in previous versions. Not sure if it's Hur issue or AA
  3. D

Is there something else I need to do to get wireless working? I updated hur to the beta version in playstore and after launching it says my Bluetooth adapter is capable of native android auto. So I unpaired and paired again like it says to do and nothing. When I press the wifi/Bluetooth button...
  4. D

Post [Discussion] [Unofficial] BMW I-Bus App

Thanks for the reply. I had consumer shutdown set up but it used to set off my wipers. I just tried testing a different shutdown telegram and now my glove box light is off and I have self level suspension inactive warning. However if I test shutdown telegram 2 glove box light comes on for a...
  5. D

Post [Discussion] [Unofficial] BMW I-Bus App

Hi all. Am I right in saying that any of the coding done through ibus app only works when ibus app is running? For example if I code my mirrors to auto close when I turn off ignition they don't open again until the headunit has powered back up and ibus has loaded up which can take a while...
  6. D

Never mind.... I just needed to update android auto to the latest version
  7. D

hey Emil, after updating HUR I only get a black screen on the head unit when I connect my phone via USB. Is there a new setting I need to change for AA to load up?
  8. D

I managed to get wireless working with my s10 and chinese head unit. I created a new wireless hotspot on my PHONE Open up AA on the phone and enable developer settings Start AA server on phone Connect to the wireless hotspot from head unit Open up HUR and hit wifi. Works perfectly now. AA on...
  9. D

I've given up on trying to get the wireless to work. I did however manage to get my USB to work, Turns out the connection port on my phone was dirty. cleaned out with some alcohol wiped and contact cleaner with a pin. works great now!
  10. D

Post How to enable USB port in android stereo 8227l demo

I finally got mine to work. it turns out the port on my phone was dirty. so after cleaning it out thoroughly with alcohol wipes and contact cleaner with a thin safety pin straightened out and bent into a U shape, I plugged it in and voila... notification pops up saying device connected
  11. D

Ok, I assumed it would as it did on my old head unit with usb. But I tried launching HUR before connecting the bluetooth and the wifi launcher started and the wifi connected but HUR just stayed on the listening screen. And again when I closed that and pressed the wifi in HUR it says no wifi...
  12. D

I tried these instruction exactly, and it's still the same. HUR doesnt launch when the phone connects with bluetooth. And if I launch it manually it just stays on "listening for incoming connections"
  13. D

Galaxy s10 android 10 Chinese HU running fake 9.1 (8.1) I have tried the modes individually
  14. D

After latest wifi launcher update I still cant get HUR to launch AA. I can pair the phone and head unit via wifi hotspot and wifi direct but HUR says not connected to any wifi network and it doesnt recognise wifi direct when listening for connections. USB doesnt recognise my phone but I...