• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by DrupadSachania

1. D

Post Question Is the Vivo X60 Pro+ likely to see much custom ROM development?

Don't think so, Vivo is synonymous with not Cooperating with developers and not open sourcing thier sources and device trees. Most likely the answer for most Vivo and even Oppo phones is no to custom ROMs. I would buy a Vivo phone if they allowed bootloader unlock and also published thier...
  2. D

Post Question OnePlus 9 Pro Stock camera apk

No Parsing error here tho it just doesn't install
  3. D

Post [RECOVERY] SHRP Recovery Project [Angler] [UNOFFICIAL]

yes, Pie had no issues with camera, it's only Q and R that have issues.
  4. D

Post Pixel 4a creaky case issues

creak near the camera seems common, people claiming no creak might be using cases, because it doesn't creak in a case. and the creak is not an issue more of an annoyance, which is fine with me.
  5. D

Post Google PiXEL 4a ( India discussion)

For some reason I agree, I had the Pixel 2 and seems to be snappier than P2 and I've been awed at the battery life of this phone, I mean my P2 was on it's last legs, Battery was only lasting me around 2 hour's of SoT, It's weird seeing 3 P2's battery worth of SoT in one phone. And Yeah I'll...
  6. D

Post Pixel 4a Instagram stories issues.

Yup, It's a common issue and Google is aware of it, I'll be fixed, though it seems to be a Instagram issue too. Stuttering might be because it's not able to determine the resolution.
  7. D

Post Can't connect to Windows 10 PC?

You have an non certified cable it seems, I've confirmed this pixel 4a works with only certain cables for usb transfer, also the usb a to c cable you have will not charge the device as well. Get a cable from know manufacturers like Samsung, it worked for me.
  8. D

Post Google PiXEL 4a ( India discussion)

I Am also rocking it naked, I even rocked Pixel 2 naked, I've dropped that phone like Linus drops into sponsor segues yet that phone didn't break, hopefully 4A is also built well.
  9. D

Post Android 11 Battery Life

I am on October update, did nothing for me. Though I got access to kdrag0n's protonAosp rom, I'll flash that sometime soon and give a update on the battery life. Ps, people are reporting 4+ hours of SoT on that rom, it's not ready for full launch yet, few things don't work.
  10. D

Post [GCam] Camera PX for Google Pixel 1 / 2 / 3 / 3a / 4

GCam V8 is out as a bundle file on Apkmirror, though it's not installing, it say verification error https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/camera/camera-8-0-018-335051840-release/google-camera-8-0-018-335051840-android-apk-download/
  11. D

Post Android 11 Battery Life

Yeah, that's interesting how a simple media manager that too one by google itself seems to be the cause, but I did disable it and it did not do anything for me, but on my device strangely pixel launcher seems to be the cause of battery drain.
  12. D

Thread Android 11 Battery Life

It seems like the battery life of on Android 11 to be worst than ever, there has been a thread open on google troubleshoot page as well https://support.google.com/pixelphone/thread/70445129?hl=en. I only get around 2-2.5 hours of SoT, In my mind I thought it was the phone's battery that's...
  13. D

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] Lineage OS 18.1 for Pixel 2 / 2 XL

can someone please let me know the issues in this ROM, other than that are mentioned in OP. Thank You
  14. D

Did anyone get thier hands on gcam v8?? there are a lot of UI changes from what I can see from the early reviews on P5 and 4A 5G and is it also on 4A, I couldn't see it on the 4A, I think the new stabilized video toggle is amazing.
  15. D

No cstark27 already tried it, apparently the api is locked to pixel 4 and 4a, yes 4a has dual exposure too, this was my first question to cstark27 as well when 4A launched and i noticed the dual exposure dials l, he said it's API locked and that he tried to port it to older pixels as well but no...