Recent content by drwx

1. D

Post Google Pixel 3 XL thoughts on battery?

Battery life for me so far is great. I'm sitting at 18% at midnight after being off the charger since 630am with just over 6hrs of screen on time. Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  2. D

Post *** Pixel 3 XL Waiting Room ***

3lb for 2 pixel 3 XLs Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  3. D

Post *** Pixel 3 XL Waiting Room ***

mine shipped. got the email at 12:51PM CDT
  4. D

Post Anyone else thinking 4GB RAM, not the notch/chin, is the real deal breaker for them?

i have a pixel XL and run endomondo all the time and stream music. i have no issues taking pics at the same time. the only time i've ever had an issue with endomondo and my phone hanging is when i'm almost out of storage and trying to record a video while i'm on a ride.
  5. D

Post Gear S3 (or any Gear devices) Incompatibility issue with Android P solved!

Why not the final release? Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  6. D

Post Gear S3 with the Android P

yes
  7. D

Post Gear S3 with the Android P

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsung-electronics-co-ltd/samsung-pay-for-gear/samsung-pay-for-gear-1-5-6306-release/samsung-pay-for-gear-1-5-6306-android-apk-download/ this version of samsung pay works. i've installed and used it on my pixel xl on android pie with my gear s3 watch.
  8. D

Uninstall any previous version of the Samsung pay app and reinstall. I'm not a developer.. Just a guy is sharing a fix. Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
  9. D

this version of samsung pay installs and works https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsung-electronics-co-ltd/samsung-pay-for-gear/samsung-pay-for-gear-1-5-6306-release/samsung-pay-for-gear-1-5-6306-android-apk-download/
  10. D

Post Android Pay not working with unlocked bootloader!

I don't think locking your boot loader wipes your phone. Only unlocking.
  11. D

Post Anyone using Pixel on AT&T yet ? Any problems ?

If you use Google voice, you can have visual voicemail. Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  12. D

Post Tempered Glass Screen Protecters ?

For anyone who doesn't want to go look in that thread, here are the discount codes. <br /> <br /> Hi All - our first round of Pixel intelliGLASS is shipping in now. It should arrive and be available by the end of the week. We've setup two special discount codes for the XDA forums; intelli20...
  13. D

Post played with a Pixel XL today

double tapping the power button to open the camera is already a feature on the 6p. i use it all the time.
  14. D

Post free daydream vr with preorder from google store?

i talked to 2 different people in google's chat support. you should get 2 codes for 2 free headsets.