Recent content by drzak

1. drzak

Post [LWP][7.0+] Metropolis 3D City Live Wallpaper (similar to Google Pixel & Xiaomi LWP)

Phenomenal wallpaper it should be part of the pixel software really ... Please please keep us informed here About the 2nd batch of the free codes .. i cant believe i can own this in a pro version at some point this would be as if i found a pirate treasure ..
  2. drzak

Post [ROM][angler][10.0_r41] PixelDust Android 10 for angler [2020/08/09]

how can i force remove the camera app its so buggy barely takes 1 or 2 pictures then freezes i want to uninstall it so i can install the market version
  3. drzak

Post [ROM][angler][10.0_r41] PixelDust Android 10 for angler [2020/08/09]

amazing rom only wish there was double tap to wake
  4. drzak

Post [ROM][11.0][OFFICIAL] crDroid Android v7.6 [shamu]

not the whole settings that crashes only the system settings inside settings
  5. drzak

i tried to even replace settings.apk with another one but for somereason the root folder doesnt even have settings.apk available anywhere ..im going crazy as i cant even restore my backup
  6. drzak

for some reason the system settings keeps crashing ... any idea what could be the cause
  7. drzak

Post MBTD - Premium Themes - support, feedback

now i understand thank you ...
  8. drzak

thank you so much .. but i do have one question .. why this video doesn't have the scene from your theme ... ? the display pictures of your theme has a still picture that i thought it was part of this seamless wallpaper .. is this a different seamless wallpaper than the one used in yours ?
  9. drzak

Post Lawnchair - Customizable Pixel Launcher

Is there actually 2 releases ? Like v2 and 2.0 or im understanding wrong
  10. drzak

Post Lawnchair - Customizable Pixel Launcher

Im a little confused im on pre alpha 2.0 2546 .. I dont understand where to get the updates because on apk mirror there's v2 and 2.0 whats the difference ..also when i installed the beta from the playstore it installed as another app im confused
  11. drzak

if you can send me the original mp4 file from the original extracted apk i can make a stand alone live wallpaper apk out of it ..
  12. drzak

if its possible to send me the apk ill be very grateful ... ---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ---------- by the way im actually confused is the one youre using in this theme is the same one i attached its picture ?
  13. drzak

but this one looks so good too ... is this the black opal ?
  14. drzak

this is the one im looking for ...
  15. drzak

Post G8X live wallpapers

buddy did you get your hands on that g8x live wallpaper ? even the mp4 file