Recent content by dsa88

1. dsa88

Post Cases

Try finding these, in smoke color... best thing ever! https://www.ringkestore.com/products/sony-xperia-xz1-compact-case-ringke-fusion
  2. dsa88

Post XZ1 Compact - Pie to Oreo downgrade

the right question would be, how to get the latest security patches but staying with oreo?
  3. dsa88

Post Android Pie on the XZ1C

Well, that depends only on your type of network area coverage. E.g. if you have a good 4G coverage, your battery will last longer than if you use 2G but with bad coverage. I'd suggest keeping phone off the 3G anyways since its development is abandoned quite much everywhere now, 4G should be the...
  4. dsa88

Post [PIE] Adaptive brightness issue?

It needs some time to finish learning, Adjustable brightness Android 9 feature is now AI controlled. Google it.
  5. dsa88

Post Wipe Cache/Dalvik on non rooted locked bootloader

Hello there, wondering would you share it here if you did find a solution? Thanks I can't get into recovery mode neither on XZ1c...
  6. dsa88

Post Weird vibration

Thanks for this thread, I thought I was going insane. Here's my case, my XZ1 compact black bought in Denmark have that strange revving vibration, customisation 1310-7097. But... My wife's XZ1c silver from Austria, 1310-9122 cust. vibrates just the old way, in short bursts. I'm closer to...
  7. dsa88

Post [APP][4.0+] Nova Launcher

Just bring back support for Missed It numeric badges notification provider. Or at least mention the support drop in the update description. It's not funny at all, making changes and cut out the features that worked.
  8. dsa88

Post extended battery, gauge fix

Well, to reply to myself - I found it. The solution to 'fix the gauge' with extended battery is to not let it drain to 0% but instead to drain only to the low battery indicator! I used 10% remaining indicator mark (didn't tried with 15% as suggested batteryuniversity or 5% when battery saving...
  9. dsa88

Post 3rd party Li-Io batt and Android gauge fix?

Well, to reply to myself - I found it. The solution to 'fix the gauge' with extended battery is to not let it drain to 0% but instead to drain only to the low battery indicator! I used 10% remaining indicator mark (didn't tried with 15% as suggested batteryuniversity or 5% when battery saving...
  10. dsa88

Thread extended battery, gauge fix

I changed the battery for a new one with 3400mAh capacity and of course android gauge reporting it wrongly. How do I patch kernel manually to change default values from manufacturer's 2300 to 3rd party 3400mAh? Any ideas?
  11. dsa88

Thread 3rd party Li-Io batt and Android gauge fix?

How do you override the default android manufacturer info on battery capacity? E.g I'm using Xperia C5503, rooted of course. Original battery comes with 2300mAh. I've got a new fatty 3rd party 3400mAh but the Android gauge simply can't get the correct reading of the new battery capacity. I...
  12. dsa88

Post [MOD][APP] Insta+ v10.14.0 with Download option, Zoom and Follow Indicator

DL links for previous versions please.
  13. dsa88

Post [ROM][6.0.1][UNOFFICIAL]Tesla ROM~Ground Zero Roms

Definitely looks interesting. Quick question: Does VPN encryption works? Anyone tested it yet?
  14. dsa88

Post Flaps for usb and headphone jack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llFyFjGWhLQ
  15. dsa88

Post [EOL][APP][2.3+][All FB versions] Facebook Chat Enabler Reborn (feat. Helper)

Still on 27, can't complain. :cool: