Recent content by dschrempf

1. D

Post EOL - [ROM][A11][H870|H870DS|H872|US997] LineageOS 18.1 for LG G6 with microG support [UNOFFICIAL]

Hi @bernardobas! Are you still building LineageOS 18.1 for the LG G6 or did you move on? If new builds are available, I would happily update my phone :)! In any case, thank you very much for providing LineageOS builds until now!
  2. D

Post [ROM][H870][US997][H872][H870DS][A11] HavocOS-v4.12[Unofficial]

I sincerely apologize if I did something wrong, but I don't think so. Your critique is a little too harsh in my opinion. There is nowhere a notice about clean flashing being necessary, actually, there is a statement about OTA updates being possible. I did not want to attack the developer, I...
  3. D

Camera is also not working after update. Adaptive brightness neither. Can dirty flashing be the problem? The thing is, I don't really have time to reinstall my complete phone every update. Thank you very much for looking into this! EDIT: After a reboot, camera and adaptive brightness work...
  4. D

OK, so I had to remove the password protection. Reboot my device, and then the fingerprints are there again. I guess some security hash mismatch caused this problem. Would be nice to know what exactly was the reason though. Maybe one of you has an idea! Thanks.
  5. D

Hi! The fingerprint reader stopped working after upgrade to 4.6. Are there any known issues? I did not perform a full wipe. I get errors of the following type: ``` 10-17 03:27:36.629 1668 1668 F DEBUG : *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** 10-17 03:27:36.629 1668...
  6. D

Post [ROM][10][OFFICIAL] Lineage 17.1 NIGHTLY for MOTO G5. (Cedric)

OK, I found it is 64bit, see Architecture at https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/cedric.
  7. D

Post [ROM][10][OFFICIAL] Lineage 17.1 NIGHTLY for MOTO G5. (Cedric)

Hi! Thanks for this ROM! I have two questions wrt the recovery: - Do I need the 32 or 64bit version of TWRP? - Should I use the official latest version advertised in the neighboring thread TWRP 3.5.2_9?
  8. D

Post [MOD][Moto Camera]for any ROM[7.1/10][20200815][Moto G⁵]

It would save us guys a lot of time if you state this somewhere :). Thanks anyways for working on the camera app!
  9. D

Thank you for working on the Moto Camera application. However, the application does not work. I don't want to install the "fix" because I can see that it deletes all runtime permissions. I am stuck at a screen saying "Permissions required Camera needs permission to access components on your...
  10. D

Doesn't work on LineageOS 17.1 (permission problems).
  11. D

Post Perfect GCam 5.1 for Moto G5 Cedric (Recording!) + Night sight (6.1)

I am not sure what I am doing wrong, but video recording doesn't work. I install MGCam_v.3.5.2_R4X.apk, perform the manual setup (copying the prefs file), and then I disable the h265 encoding so that the warning about HEVC being on does not show anymore. However, the videos do not play. Any ideas?
  12. D

Post [ROM][9.0][OFFICIAL] OmniROM

GCam pictures work fine (but the focus sometimes fails as you said), the video also doesn't work.
  13. D

Post [ROM][9.0][OFFICIAL] OmniROM

Hi, are there any news on the issues with the camera?
  14. D

Post Perfect GCam 5.1 for Moto G5 Cedric (Recording!) + Night sight (6.1)

Also for me, video recording does not work! Are there any workarounds?
  15. D

Post [ROM][H870|H872|US997] UNOFFICIAL LineageOS-15.1 for LG G6

Wow, thanks a lot for letting us know! I did not mean to urge the developers, sorry. I was interested because without further development I would have probably switched to another OS! Although this switch would have made me very sad... Thank you very much for your work!