dsixda
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Device inventory About

• u said send me a beta rom to repair the bug of tsk theme. but it is a long time now. have u repair the bug yet? thanks.
    Hi, don't mean to be a bother but I can't seem to unlock CID for Elfin (Rogers), getting error 260 when running elf uspl(228, and 310), error 270 running RUU(file corrupted). Searching and reading.

Device ID ELFIN0101
    Ram 128
    Flash 256
    IPL 2.21.0002
    Spl 2.21.0002

Could you tell me the correct elf_uspl or hard spl that should be used?
    or a link to a thread that will help me?
    hi dsixda,
    i am very new to cooking but i cooked my 3.10 stock rom sucessfully and it is working.now i wants to change the oem drivers with 3.14 from chs built rom but when i am changing only the oem drivers folder with the new one ,after flashing with newly built rom my hardware keys like phone,volume and camera keys are not responding.can u please help me out and show me the way to rectify it or if possible can u share ur oem drivers folders.

thanx in advance
    Thx for new Rom's. WM6.5 is beautifull! Pls, cook it without any programs! Clear WM6.5.. Tank you!!!
    Sorry for the Visitor message as i dont know how to PM you (trueg gives me your ref.)
    My phone (unlocked rogers phone) seems to be experiencing some random problems at the moment. It seems too have problems locating my carriers signal (Fido). The same SIM works for my other Cell Phone.

Anyways, on top of that it seems that when I restart my phone (after rom update), I seem to have full signal during the start up of the phone. Once the phone is fully started I will briefly have signal, then the phone will not recognize the sim.

I have searched this forum as well as google looking for something similar but have not come up with any answers.

thanks in advance! and sorry for the private message as i think that you can only help me out here with this problem
    Sorry, one ROM for one device is enough -- my family life cannot allow me to work on other ROMs. :(

Also I rarely check visitor message so please do not post here. Thank you :)
    How about cooking some diamond roms?
    I sold my elf and bought a diamond...
    Do the same man !!..
    I dig your roms...
    No Visitor Messages Please.

For Newbie inquiries, read the stickies at the top of the forum. Or use search button.

DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT UNBRICKING YOUR ELF. READ THE GOLD CARD THREAD AT THE TOP OF THE FORUM.

For Newbie inquiries, read the stickies at the top of the forum. Or use search button.

DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT UNBRICKING YOUR ELF. READ THE GOLD CARD THREAD AT THE TOP OF THE FORUM.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…