Recent content by dskelto

1. D

Post Got a North American H915 V20, ask me anything

Are you able to provide impressions of the phone playing high definition audio files through high impedance headphones? Thanks Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
  2. D

Post DAC Fix - Use the HI-FI DAC Everywhere!

Malifact, i just did a quick test and verified that I am able to access the 75 step volume adjustment via the DAC volume bar with the DAC fix and the DVC on in PowerAmp alpha. I was also able to use the 100 step volume control in PowerAmp. Hope this helps.
  3. D

Post Photo quality

Do you enjoy Music and Audio? http://www.head-fi.org/t/782706/lg-v10-new-ess-chipped-flagship-android-phone-from-lg
  4. D

Post DAC Fix - Use the HI-FI DAC Everywhere!

Check out the conversation on Head-fi regarding using adapters or cables to trigger the high output mode on the ESS Opamp. http://www.head-fi.org/t/785335/lg-v10-hi-fi-audio-quality-review-on-serious-audio-performance/360#post_12119129
  5. D

Post 2k Youtube videos freezing?

I have the same issue on both WiFi and LTE. Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
  6. D

Post [DOK2] TEKXodus HYBRID N4 URv7.4R2 5/01/16 NOTE5/EDGE/S6 LOLLIPOP 5.1.1 TEKHDway,.!*!

On touch wiz long press to get to home screen options. When you see the various options for wallpapers and such scroll to the flip board panel and uncheck the box at the top of that panel...flip board disabled...but no continuous scrolling. Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk 2
  7. D

Post [DOK2] TEKXodus HYBRID N4 URv7.4R2 5/01/16 NOTE5/EDGE/S6 LOLLIPOP 5.1.1 TEKHDway,.!*!

You do great work! Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk 2
  8. D

Post [ROM] ViSiON-X N4 INTL 5.1.1 [N910FXXU1COJ5v1][11-06-15]

I had the same issue. In SuperSU settings uncheck "tapjacking protection" fixed this for me. :)
  9. D

Post [MOD][APP] Montblanc S-Pen & Ink Effects

I had to change the file extension to .apk before I was able to install.
  10. D

Post Confirmed Google wallet tap to pay working!

Yup...it works on rooted note 4.
  11. D

Post Confirmed Google wallet tap to pay working!

I am rooted. It did not work with the lunch room vending machine, but it did at the restaurant.
  12. D

Thread Confirmed Google wallet tap to pay working!

I just paid for my favorite Thai food lunch with Google wallet tap to pay on this awesome device! It's about frickin time! Softcard is living on borrowed time.
  13. D

Post Shipping Early

Confirmed Monday delivery via MyUPS.
  14. D

Post Shipping Early

Yes...I have received the text w/ shipping info. My T-Mobile status is shipped. Ordered a black note 9/27.
  15. D

Post ★[ROM] ☆ DARTHSTALKER NOTE3 ☆ | VERSiON 7 | N900TUVUDNF1 | 7.3.2014 ☆

Wifi Tethering upsell Hi all, First off Much THANKS to Jovy for the awesome rom!!! I am not able to get past the T-Mo upsell when connecting my laptop (Chrome) to the internet using the wifi hotspot. I have been using the notification toggle switch to turn on wifi hotspot, allowing the...