• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Dstu10

1. Dstu10

Post How To Guide G998U and G998U1 Firmware Links and Flashing Discussion Here

Is there a true advantage to using the u1-unbranded firmware compared to the carrier tmo version. Seems like unbranded is slow to get updates.
  2. Dstu10

Right I went on and used smart switch to update to UKF. Seems strange I didnt get the update. Any way to check to make sure I flashed the correct firmware?
  3. Dstu10

I'm not getting the BUKG update on my t-mo U version. Any ideas of what might be going on? I used odin to flash BUK7.
  4. Dstu10

Post How To Guide [One UI 4 Beta] (Snapdragon) S21 Ultra

Quick Question, is there a way to stay on the beta but go from the 998u firmware to 998u1? If I do that, will I still get updates in the future?
  5. Dstu10

Post Question No dual sim? Sm998B/DS UK version

Looks like you somehow got the tray for the US version, or you have a US variant with mis-matched firmware if that's even possible. Might try and find a dual sim, or just use eSim on your primary. Pictures below from my US snapdragon variant.
  6. Dstu10

Thread Question Moving from 998u beta 3 UJG to 998u1

Hi all, I have a few questions. I would like to move to the 998u1 firmware from 998u beta 3. My question is, can I move to beta 3 on 998u1, still get ota updates, and not have an issue with the eSim I'm using on Tmobile. Thanks!
  7. Dstu10

Post Question Samsung S21 Ultra bought from the USA - help/advice needed

You need to contact the seller through ebay and file dispute immediately. The phone is carrier locked. Meaning they have a balance due on the phone or they were to lazy to call xfinity and ask for it to be unlocked or couldn't show proof of purchase. Either way, the phone is useless until...
  8. Dstu10

So if you click on the notification and toggle it off then on it goes away.
  9. Dstu10

Anyone getting the MCM client request are processing notification constantly? I just re-entered the Beta program on the 998u.
  10. Dstu10

I would also say, it might be worth waiting a week as the new beta is rumored to be released in about a week. I can honestly say, there isnt much of a reason to go through the work of a full reset to get on one ui4.
  11. Dstu10

I believe you would need to downgrade to the 998U1 XAA AUH9 software version and then load the update.zip. The only other way would be find someone that has the AUI1 update.zip, which to my knowledge doesn't exist as the beta was released before the September security patch. You could try and...
  12. Dstu10

Is there anyway to downgrade from the September security patch and push the beta? I'm currently on 998u with a build number of UI1.
  13. Dstu10

Post How To Guide Instructions to Install One UI 4 Beta on any S21 device (Exynos+Snapdragon)

I'm currently on t-mobile with the September 1st patch. Can I downgrade and push the the update via ADB? I tired to push the update.zip via ADB and it failed. My phone is t-mobile version 998u software UI1
  14. Dstu10

Post Official S8 Oreo G950USQU2CRB9

I am on CRC5 is it better to go back to nougat to take the OTA or just odin CRB9?
  15. Dstu10

Post Official S8 Oreo G950USQU2CRB9

Do you suspect TMO will also be CRB9?