Recent content by dtb1987

1. dtb1987

Post [Guide] How to enable wifi tethering

You shouldn't OTA update a rooted phone to begin with because those updates don't account for changes you may have made. you should be downloading the updates from here: https://developers.google.com/android/images and flashing them manually
  2. dtb1987

Post No signs of P3A development?

I guess I misunderstood your meaning
  3. dtb1987

You don't need TWRP to root your phone. download the latest firmware, download and install Magisk Manager, take the boot.img file from the firmware, modify it with Magisk Manager and flash it in the bootloader
  4. dtb1987

It also just came out. I'm pretty sure other devs will pick it up
  5. dtb1987

damn you're going to finish before me
  6. dtb1987

So I've hit a snag, I am looking for the "sargo" code on google git (https://android.googlesource.com/device/google/) but it doesn't look like it exists all they have is bonito (pixel 3a XL). So I guess I have to wait unless I'm missing something because I'm being a noob.
  7. dtb1987

Post [Guide] How to enable wifi tethering

I normally put it at the end
  8. dtb1987

Thread [Guide] How to enable wifi tethering

This guide is for academic and development purposes only and should not be used to circumvent any contracts you have with you cell carrier. You need to be rooted in order to enable wifi tethering. Rooting and editing your stock image voids most warranties. Follow this guide at your own risk. (I...
  9. dtb1987

well damn looking at this how to im pretty sure i could compile this myself. might give it a shot this weekend I'll let everyone know how it goes.
  10. dtb1987

How do you know? All we can do is speculate at the moment unless someone has actually heard from someone from TWRP.
  11. dtb1987

Pretty sure TWRP is coming. It would be strange for them to ignore a Pixel
  12. dtb1987

Post [Guide] How to install Java (.jar,.jad)apps right on your Android Phone

Doesn't matter this doesn't work with new versions of android
  13. dtb1987

Post Android N (SDK 24) Support

Anything is worth trying, make sure to do a backup first that way if you brick your phone (which I'd give it an 90/10 chance of doing so) you can just restore your backup and everything will be fine