Recent content by dudeism

1. D

Thread rooting / security questions?

Hi I have a few general questions.. 1. is it safe to root your phone with magisk? What is the security downside? I don’t see one (afwall - adaway - aurora-warden) 2. does unlocking the bootloader make your phone unsafe in anyway? 3. should you re-lock your boot loader after rooting? Or does...
  2. D

Thread Is there a safe unofficial calyxOS or GrapheneOS Rom for Moto G7

hi Is there a safe unofficial calyxOS or GrapheneOS Rom for Moto G7? G7 not G7 plus or any other. lineageOS 18 is pretty slow on it. or any privacy based roms for the G7 that are safe? thank you dudeism
  3. D

Thread Moto G6 with LineageOS 18 Unofficial performance?

hi, anyone tried Moto G6 with LineageOS 18 Unofficial? i would really like to know if is slow or just as fast as LineageOS 17 on the device? also is Moto G6 with LineageOS 18 Unofficial ali still getting security updates? are you able to install downloaded updates from lineageOS's own webpage...
  4. D

Thread Stable, secure, regularly updated google play services alternative help?

hi, could someone help me with a Stable, secure, regularly updated google play services alternative help? using android 10 stock on one phone using lineageOS 17 on another using lineageOS 18 on another if it matters... do you really need google play services? if so why? thx
  5. D

Thread spoofing android

Hi, Could anyone tell me how to spoof android like imei, serial number? Also my phone does not have google play services so when I use aurora oss to download things like tiktok and others using the aurora anonymous accounts it will not left me login to tiktok and others as so many users have...
  6. D

Thread Moto G6 LineageOS 17 Android 10 help

hi, could anyone help me, i need a trustworthy lineageOS 17 Android 10 rom download for the G6? NOT the g6 plus ? not sure which arch i need 64 i guess? or whatever is stable and secure also need help on do i need gapps? if so need download links? and how to root do i use magisk? what file do...
  7. D

Post DuraSpeed how to get it and install it on android 10? Help!

hi, thx for advice. but do you know where to download it from a safe source or even MediaTek and how to install it? also do you know any alternatives that do the same thing ie. stop pointless apps starting on boot and some thing to stop an app after you close it? again safe source and no...
  8. D

Thread DuraSpeed how to get it and install it on android 10? Help!

hi, could anyone tell me what is the official source of duraspeed? the webpage, github or safe download? how do you install it and get it to work? i have tried the one on apkmirror and it does not install on android 10? is there something you need to do or some trick to it? I know that you...