Recent content by duelago

1. D

Post [ROM][PX5][PX6][PX30][Q][10] Hal9k Mod v5 for MTCx/HCTx head units with Android 10/9/8/6

Thank you!! (bluetooth is one thing that works flawlessly right now)
  2. D

Post [ROM][PX5][PX6][PX30][Q][10] Hal9k Mod v5 for MTCx/HCTx head units with Android 10/9/8/6

Do you know more exactly what the problem can be with the factory settings? I tried to revert back the settings I have changed but I still can't turn on wifi.
  3. D

Thanks! I did remap some buttons in factory settings a long time ago and maybe I didn't use wifi after I did this. I will dig into it :)
  4. D

Any ideas why I can't turn on wifi? I'm on a PX6 running the normal version without OTA updates. It's been working before, but it was a long time since I tried to turn on wifi. I tried a reset by pressing a pin in the reset hole on the front, but that didn't help.
  5. D

Post Development [ROM] [11.0.0] [alioth/aliothin] ArrowOS 11.0 [OFFICIAL] [CLOSED]

I solved it by upgrading to ArrowOS 12 if anyone have the same problem :)
  6. D

Post Development [ROM] [11.0.0] [alioth/aliothin] ArrowOS 11.0 [OFFICIAL] [CLOSED]

Upgraded to ArrowOS 12 and the app started working again :)
  7. D

Yes, the app is far from perfect, but it did work with MIUI. Guess I have to live with it
  8. D

Xiaomi Wear problem. Any advice? I have a POCO F3 running ArrowOS v11.0 GAPPS from November 12th. Everything is smooth as butter, but I have one annoying problem. I can't get notifications to work on my Xiaomi Mi watch color. I configure the app Xiaomi Wear to send notification from apps like...
  9. D

Yes, that is the one I used to map DVD eject to Power on/off. However, I believe there is no way to map the volume knob in there?
  10. D

Hello, I'm really happy with this ROM, but I do have a question. I had to replace my motherboard and the chinese seller sent me a new one. I have a PX6 MTCE. The original motherboard had a DSP but the new one that was sent to me didn't. No big problem, I moved over cables, GPS etc and the...
  11. D

Post Remapping volume knob

Almost solved it myself. The solution was to install MTCD_Tools. With this app, I was able to figure out that I had to remap key code 299->281 and 300->273 With this info I found a way to remap in the settings of the Hal9k Mod firmware. I still don't know how to remap long press on the volume...
  12. D

Thread Remapping volume knob

Hello! I have a PX6 MTCE with a DSP that broke down. I finally got a new motherboard from the chinese seller and moved everything over to the new hardware. The new motherboard differs from the original one. The biggest difference is that they didn't send me one with a DSP. The new setup is...
  13. D

Post [ROM][PX6][Q][10.0] Malaysk ROM for PX6 RK3399 with Android 10

I just realized that the knob to the right is working for volume now, so the question is how I can map the same settings to the left knob. The left knob is doing "skipping" or similar at the moment. Very annoying. I end up at the wrong position in my podcast when I try to change the volume.
  14. D

Post [ROM][PX6][Q][10.0] Malaysk ROM for PX6 RK3399 with Android 10

Hello gurus, I had to change motherboard and after that I had to remap the hardware buttons. No problem for all the buttons except the volume knob. How can I map the knob to volume? I'm on Malaysk full version
  15. D

Hello! Installed the latest build, fixed the sound issues with the firmware update and everything except one app is running just fine. Is anyone else using the Handshaker app? https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smartutils.smartfolder.airshare I end up with this message when I...