Recent content by dundun1701

1. dundun1701

Post Google camera on redmi note 5 pro

I have been wait for 2 more weeks to unlock my phone. Hope to see the update which allow Google cam work on 5pro at that time. :3
  2. dundun1701

Post [APK] Google Camera Port with Portrait Mode / HDR+ and many more features

Does anyone know how to keep photo as previewed while selfie? Thanks
  3. dundun1701

Post [APK] Google Camera Port with Portrait Mode / HDR+ and many more features

Thank you for the app. Back camera is good on my S7E but picture from front camera in portrait mode seem to be taken with low quality.
  4. dundun1701

Post [ROM] S8 FULL PORT FOR S7 & S7 EDGE by ambasadii [AQJ1] [v7.0]

It has been long time since the last update, when is the next update is released ambasadii? And what is the most suitable kernel for this room, your guys have any suggestion?
  5. dundun1701

Hmmm, dont know why i cannot do it. Maybe i will try reinstall the room to re check again. Thanks Edit: it work by now, thanks.
  6. dundun1701

How is it possible? You wake camera up from lockscreen with screen turnoff? Mine just turn on the screen with double press home button with sceen turn off, and i have to double press again for turning camera on. It quite anoying.
  7. dundun1701

Is there any way to turn on double press home button for fast action camera? In this room, i have to turn on the display in order to use this function, it's quite annoying. Thanks.
  8. dundun1701

Is there any way to have S7E Always on Display?
  9. dundun1701

Post [ROM] Android Nougat 7.0 Official [DQIC] ODEX/ROOT/BUSYBOX [v21.0] [DISCONTINUED]

Could anyone tell me which kernel is best for this room, in term of battery life? I'm currently using Superstock, but it's seem not last long enough.
  10. dundun1701

Post [request] good app for screen record with root

AZ Screen Recorder is the best app for your needs. This app does not require root
  11. dundun1701

Post [ROM] Android Nougat 7.0 Official [DQIC] ODEX/ROOT/BUSYBOX [v21.0] [DISCONTINUED]

Thanks for the great room. But my Here maps app keeps force stop on this one. Anyone have the same problem?
  12. dundun1701

Post battery life.. at BEST 1 day

SS said that mine had problem with battery and mainboard, so they replaced them for me. I'm at 87% (100% at 7:00 AM) now, it's quite good for moderate use.
  13. dundun1701

Post battery life.. at BEST 1 day

I've returned mine to Samsung, waiting for the new one. Hope the battery drain problem will be gone.