Recent content by duracell07

1. D

Post unlocking bootloader - widevine

If you could :) on pocophone Netflix wouldn't even show up on play store if you had bootloader unlocked and Amazon wouldn't play full hd. Banking apps worked as long as you didn't root and even with root using magisk and some other tricks you could get around it. Im just very tempted to flash a...
  2. D

Post unlocking bootloader - widevine

What I mean is you still have L1 but because certain apps detect an unlocked bootloader they won't give full hd. It definitely different with pixel 3 then? Thank you
  3. D

Thread unlocking bootloader - widevine

Just a quick question, does unlocking the bootloader on the pixel 3 disable widevine in Netflix etc like it goes in some other devices? Thanks
  4. D

Post unlocking bootloader

Sorry, wrong forum
  5. D

Thread unlocking bootloader

Just a quick question, does unlocking the bootloader on the pixel 3 disable widevine in Netflix etc like it goes in some other devices? Thanks
  6. D

Post BSG Google Camera port - 7.4.104 (June 18)

Yes I know that now :) but maybe people will stop reporting it as a bug if it's listed as a feature that's not included or something
  7. D

I can sympathise with the portrait mode confusion, it's meant to be a pixel camera copy and on a pixel you can photograph objects and pets using portrait mode, and it's not listed as a bug do people including myself expected it to work the same. Might be worth just listing on front page that it...
  8. D

Is that just for these latest builds? In older builds it wasn't like this (from what I remember anyway, maybe I'm mistaken) . I also owned a pixel 2xl and it wasn't like this,I know that for certain, you could use portrait mode for anything . Thanks
  9. D

Portrait mode is only working on the front facing camera for me. Using the rear camera it seems to take a burst photo (containing just one photo). Is there a solution for this? I'm using latest sanity build. Thanks
  10. D

Post [ROM][9.0][beryllium] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2019/12/12]

Hey, just like to say the rooms great, very stable. I just have one issue and that's that portrait mode doesn't work on the main camera, never had this issue on stock ROM when downloading gcam. Thanks
  11. D

Post front screen digitizer

hi, i've already opened the phone up i'm afraid, as i replaced just the glass once before which worked great but after a month the screen stopped working (started having lines through pic etc then just stopped altogether) so i opened once more to see if a ribbon was loose but cracked inside...
  12. D

Thread front screen digitizer

My screen has cracked on the inside, so as i understand it i need a new front screen digitizer, they seem to go for between £100 and £150 on ebay, but, i can only find i9300 ones, not i9305, will the i9300 digitizer fit the i9305? thanks mark