Recent content by DutchDogg54

1. DutchDogg54

Post [Android 4.1+]Proxy/GateWay for Android Auto

This is exciting news, Emil. I feel like you're on the cusp of greatness here. Best of luck.
  2. DutchDogg54

Post List of Google Pixel 2 XL Cases

Oh how I wish Nillkin would make this case again for the Pixel 2 XL - loved it on my 1st gen XL. https://www.amazon.com/Google-Nillkin-Slipping-fingerprints-Frosted/dp/B01MQGZIE8
  3. DutchDogg54

Post [ROM][Pixel-XL][7.1.2_r24]★ Pure Nexus ★ Substratum | Fi | WiFi Calling ★[07/25/17]

Yeah, the news about that policy changing is referring to those with devices out of warranty. Proud to be holding a brand spanking new XL, though ?
  4. DutchDogg54

Post US Tablet User - Can I get to Nougat?

I see a completely different list. I'm on BTV-W09C100B006.
  5. DutchDogg54

Post [MODULE] Detach3 - Detach Market Links

Same problem here - tried a number of things to bring it back. Holding on clean flash as I just did when last pure nexus came out (couple days). Let me know if I can be of any assistance hinxnz Thanks!
  6. DutchDogg54

No luck Ok, so I tried following Samavb's great instructions and guidance in the other thread last night. Made it all the way to the point where he says to install 009 from the Huawei website - got it downloaded and loaded up on the tablet only to find that it wouldn't install because the 009...
  7. DutchDogg54

The advantage of removing the US stock rom is that the European one has a beta available that is very stable. My thread is seeking someone who's confident of the steps to 1st going European & 2nd installing nougat once there, as there was some debate of complexity to doing even that.
  8. DutchDogg54

Here's what's in firmware finder 33adi
  9. DutchDogg54

I'm away from my tablet at the moment but will do later on when I get home.
  10. DutchDogg54

I've just finished reading the entire thread linked above that mentions that method a number of times, so I'm certainly familiar with it, but haven't tried it because sprinkled throughout that thread are plenty of issues encountered. Also, there's no mention of US hardware/firmware specific...
  11. DutchDogg54

Thread US Tablet User - Can I get to Nougat?

Hi all, I'm a US user with W09 and would like to get it to Nougat - I have read the entire "Update to EMUI 5.0" thread and there appeared to be several possible routes, but most were regarding the European version. I have a US Wi-Fi model and have no allegiance in keeping it a US one, if...
  12. DutchDogg54

Post [ROM][6P][7.1.2_r24]★ Pure Nexus ★ Substratum | Fi | WiFi Calling ★[07/25/17]

No, and there's no need to. You can root N just fine with latest SuperSU. Grab the factory image and follow instructions here #10 for how to flash a factory image. I recommend using this ADB driver instead of installing full android studio, as Heisenberg's guide will suggest, if this is all...
  13. DutchDogg54

Post [Proof of Concept] Modded kernel injection using Sprint userdebug FW on N930T

Thread moved to General Thanks for starting something like this gentleman, but as with the bootloader thread, this is not actual development so it belongs in general. Carry on.
  14. DutchDogg54

Post [APP][ROOT] LMT Launcher v2.9

I would assume that is the problem - are any of you rooted? If so, have you ensured LMT has SU access?
  15. DutchDogg54

Post [APP][ROOT] LMT Launcher v2.9

Noname is aware of the issue. He is a great dev so I trust something will surface or he'll remove lockscreen.