Recent content by duyduong2000

1. D

Post {ROM}{BlackPearl}{OREO}{Stable/Smooth/Fast}

Hello. I’m using s7 edge. I flashed the Oreo exactly how the instructions said but it always says “Ecryption Failed”. Is there any way to fix it. Thanks a lot !!!
  2. D

Post [ROM][PORT] Galaxy Note Fan Edition port vol 5.1 (Connecting Sfan) VN-TEAM

Hello. I'm using vol 5.1 with stock kernel. I have flashed magisk 13.3 but safetynet still false. Is there any way to fix. Thanks alot
  3. D

Post [G925F/I/K/L][G920 link][XXU5EQCK][28.04] - Platinum EDGE ROM V10 - [DEODEXED]

Hello. I'm having the problem: When I clicked a link of video, instead of showing 2 options, video player and download, it just starting download immediately. Is there any fix? Thank you very much!
  4. D

Post Galaxy S8 - Dream UX App Icons

Thanks! I'll try it :)
  5. D

Post Galaxy S8 - Dream UX App Icons

Hi Bravo Inc. :), how can I apply your s8 theme to my stock nougat touchwiz launcher, thank you very much :) :)
  6. D

Post [ALEXIS ROM THE END][SM-G92xF/I/D/K/L/S/T/W8][05/02/2017][6.0.1 5DQA7]

That's a great Christmas Present for us! Thanks a lot and Merry Christmas :))
  7. D

Post [Noble ROM A8 2016 Full Port v2.2][21/12/2016][GraceUX Android 6.0.1]

Hello. I'm having problem with the Slow&Fast Motion player. When I tap on a Slo-mo video, it told that No app to complete this action. Is there any Solution, thanks...
  8. D

Post (UNOFFICIAL) MIUI STABLE FINAL OF THE FINAL 920-925/fd/i/t/w8/k/l/s

is there anyone here can play PoGo on this rom ?
  9. D

Post [ALEXIS ROM THE END][SM-G92xF/I/D/K/L/S/T/W8][05/02/2017][6.0.1 5DQA7]

Hello, for some mistakes, I disabled fingerprint without disabling the lockscreen passcode, now I can't access to my phone, is there anything to fix. Thanks
  10. D

Post [Discussion] PokeMon Go Magisk Discussion Thread

Thanks for your answer. I'm using S6 edge with MIUI port but it said that the device is not compatible...
  11. D

Hello. Does Magisk work with Ported Rom like MIUI ?
  12. D

Post arter97 kernel for Galaxy S6

m Yes. I have the same symtomps as you. It drain much battery...
  13. D

Post arter97 kernel for Galaxy S6

Hello. Is there anyone facing with the looping wifi like me ?
  14. D

Thanks alot. Now it work perfectly. You're my hero!!! 😂😂
  15. D

Thank you for your guide. I've completed all step but when I flash the SuperSU then I can't grant Root Permission. Can you help me?