Recent content by dvijetrecine

1. D

Post /e/OS for ROG

i know you don't look for phone purchasing guide, but there is always that one guy that will start telling everybody how this phone has some regular features that other phones don't have and that's why he bought it. not because of airtriggers or armoury crate. just wanted to address that. now...
  2. D

Post /e/OS for ROG

i don't know if you looked at other custom roms for our phone. they are all pretty much the same at their core. same is with /e/OS. from what i've read about it, it's privacy focused fork of AOSP/Lineage OS that doesn't use google services but microG. another thing worth considering is how much...
  3. D

Post Will the ROG Phone II get android 12?

we don't even have android 11. not official, at least
  4. D

Post WHY THE ROG PHONE 2 IS THE BEST OVERALL PHONE RIGHT NOW ? LET'S TALK...

i do hope that is the case, as OP is going a bit over the top
  5. D

Post [Kernel][04.01.2022][Android 11] Kirisakura 1.0.0_R for Asus Rog Phone 2 aka Yoda

thanks for the answer. i looked a bit into charging driver but oh boy, that was a lot of code. thought maybe you could help a bit but i understand your concerns
  6. D

Post [Kernel][04.01.2022][Android 11] Kirisakura 1.0.0_R for Asus Rog Phone 2 aka Yoda

you can also limit charging speed by changing it to lower mA. say 1000 or 850 mA. instead of putting 5800 in force max icl, you can put any lower number you want.
  7. D

this will be a long post, so i apologize in advance. hey @Freak07 , i'm wondering if you'd be willing to look into one thing. it's about charging speed. i managed to trigger "hypercharge" by editing "force_max_icl" in...
  8. D

Post BEST FOR NON-GAMER USER ?

unlocking bootloader will reset your phone to factory settings. but it's advisable to do another factory reset after flashing firmware so no files are left from other android version.
  9. D

after you flash raw firmware, do a factory reset. for tweaks, it depends on what you want from this phone. most stuff works pretty good without modifying.
  10. D

i would suggest unlocking bootloader through official asus application. just to be on the safe side
  11. D

android 10 (seems to me some kind of kernel problem) for our phone is ****ed up, battery wise. just stay on a9, tweak it a bit and you should have better experience than with a10. sure, some have good battery life on a10. i was one of those people. but over time it just started declining. it...
  12. D

Post Massive battery drain before and after wipe

i wouldn't condemn the whole brand because of one phone model. also try going back to android 9 and check how's the battery drain without any apps installed. then start installing your apps and monitoring if the drain will increase. i'm currently on android 10 and there is some major problem...
  13. D

Post Massive battery drain before and after wipe

i'd still do battery calibration if i were you. 8 hours of sot is not that much. i mean, it is if you're playing games all the time