Recent content by dVinsmoke

1. dVinsmoke

Post [EOL][9.0][OFFICIAL] SuperiorOS for ZenFone3

amazing rom, very light and fluid. Much more fluid and light than AEX and AOSiP, I really liked it. It will be my main ROM :) Please. Keep her updates, it's the perfect replacement for AEX.
  2. dVinsmoke

Post Does anyone have a copy of TWRP 3.3.0? Please share.

Treble Version: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ydi9MSBwsuGUY94A3qHv9otoY317Rsg3/view?usp=sharing
  3. dVinsmoke

Post [RECOVERY][TREBLE] TWRP Recovery for Zenfone 3

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Ydi9MSBwsuGUY94A3qHv9otoY317Rsg3/view?usp=sharing
  4. dVinsmoke

Post [EOL][ROM][9.0][UNOFFICIAL] AOSiP for ZenFone 3

I've been using it for about 5 days, it's great in function and stable. For now there is no problem. Thank you for bringing it.
  5. dVinsmoke

Post Does anyone have a copy of TWRP 3.3.0? Please share.

Thanks sir thanks thanks thanks
  6. dVinsmoke

Thread Does anyone have a copy of TWRP 3.3.0? Please share.

The official mirror is offline and I do not have a backup, I was using OrangeFOX but it is below TWRP. Thanks for share
  7. dVinsmoke

Post [ROM][9.0.0_r34] AospExtended ROM V6.4 [UNOFFICIAL][2019-04-09]

Thank you for your contribution. I hope we find ourselves on other projects. Thank you :highfive: :good:
  8. dVinsmoke

Good... AEX is best ROM PIE for Zenfone3 :3 ---------- Post added at 21:15 ---------- Previous post was at 21:01 ---------- Good... AEX is best ROM Pie for Zenfone3 :3
  9. dVinsmoke

This is a hardware problem on your device. ---------- Post added at 18:24 ---------- Previous post was at 18:17 ---------- AEX 6.4 is on :3 eagerly awaiting the update :)
  10. dVinsmoke

Post [Discontinued][9.0][OFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v7.0 [zenfone3]

I'm not finding the options of: Direct Unlock when Inserting the Pin and Disable Vibration when unlocking with Fingerprint
  11. dVinsmoke

Being sincere I did not expect anything, since I did not understand anything lol This Treble left me was confused lol So what's the difference of the Lineage Treble for a Lineage normal running in ZF3?
  12. dVinsmoke

But then I see no difference from a "normal" ROM ported specifically to a device. Should not Treble support be able to use them on several different devices? For example, should not I be able to go to the AEX Treble download area and use it on ZF3? If it would not be the same as having to wait...