• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by dyamon

1. D

Post ASUS Zenfone 5 and Zenfone 6 - All you need to know about.

Try to flash sa stock rom for your zen6..
  2. D

Post ASUS Zenfone 5 and Zenfone 6 - All you need to know about.

Well not for now..hopefully some dev will create something..
  3. D

Post [SHV-E160][Root][Stock]How to Root Korean Note via Flashing with Rooted Stock FW

Hi there sir..i got e160L running on ICS can i flash those rom to make my phone run on JB OS? ---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ---------- i suggest try to flash it again..you might just have soft brick your phone.
  4. D

Post [VIDEOS] Galaxy Tab 3 7in How to root, recovery, roms, & Kitkat

increase memory Hi there guys..can anyone please share some idea on how to increase my internal memory..or should i say swap my internal memory to my sd card?..please.
  5. D

Post [ROM] galaxy note shv- e160k jellybean custom rom

Cant even access to Recovery need Help! wow thinking you can access to your stock recovery i think i might have a problem..when i Go to recovery mode it's just Vibrates no images will pop out any korean texts..do i have to let go the keys or something?:confused: Sorry for this..i got right in...
  6. D

Post [Q] [HELP]vold.fstab for TAB 3

having same problem hoping for some dev to help us here..:crying:
  7. D

Post [SHV-E160][Root][Stock]How to Root Korean Note via Flashing with Rooted Stock FW

Is this compatible with JB 4.1.2?..i got MH1 version sorry for asking Sir im just being cautious it's not easy to unbrick this unit knowing it's korean origin.
  8. D

Post [VIDEOS] Galaxy Tab 3 7in How to root, recovery, roms, & Kitkat

swap memory Hi there guys is there any chance that we got "modified vold.fstab" for our beloved galaxy tab 3?..i search thru internet but i cant find any..im stuck with my 4 gig memory..:(
  9. D

Hi there..is this rom that you are giving is already rooted stock rom JB?..because the files in the front i cant seem to find it..i want to root my e160k..
  10. D

Post [INDEX] [GT-I8160] Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 (03/1/2013)

well that would be your last resort my friend..oh wait did your ever try to change your country in the settings..that might work too.
  11. D

Post Korean Galaxy phone's latest Firmware (Jelly Bean)

thanks this is the first time i saw a korean version FW in XDA..thanks for sharing..i got an SG-Note 1 version e160k i bought it 2nd hand or used it has JB 4.1.2 im hopeful we can upgrade to 4.2.2 or better for 4.3..please do some research for us here..im thinking your a Korean so you'll easy...
  12. D

Post Modified vold.fstab folder for SGA2

unanswred question Can anyone please answer..will this work on Official JB?..and please tell us how revert this if ever wanted to go back to stock..please.:)
  13. D

Post All Galaxy Ace 2 (gt-i8160/P/L) Jelly Bean Firmwares

Hi there guys..im just confused i got XXMF2 right now and i want a custom rom for my phone but the custom rom requires a XXMF1..is it just the same and should i flash the rom or i should flash XXMF1 first before flashing a new rom?..please enlighten me..thank you..:eek:
  14. D

Post [23.apr.2013] *COLLECTION OF THE BEST APP/GAMES FOR ANDROID* 165 apps - 200 games!!!

Well its not that updated but it's good to have subscribed to this thread..thanks for the shares..:good: