Recent content by Dyt199412syam

1. D

Post [ROM] [X00T] ArrowOS 11.0 | OFFICIAL [Kernel-4.19] [Android 11] [Nightlies]

Sir, does 4.19 kernel support fbe encryption? If so, do i need to perform format internal? Btw, can you suggest me best recovery to flash this 4.19! Thanks in advance :).
  2. D

Post [KERNEL][EAS][MIDO][9.0] || Clarity Kernel || HANA-CI

Nicklas Van Dam there are some thermal profiles on your kernel, can you suggest me what is best for balance use?(multitasking browsing youtube lightweight games)[COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ---------- [/COLOR Nicklas Van Dam there...
  3. D

Post [ROM][X00TD][10.0][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 [21/03/2020]

But it dissapeared on mine. Mine is x00tdA, 23 march build, nano opengapps, fw 061. Please help how to fix this!
  4. D

Post [ROM][X00TD][10.0][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 [21/03/2020]

Fp is still not found in settings on the 21 march build,, what i have to do?
  5. D

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][Pie]&[10.0]crDroid 6.x(10), 5.x(pie) for Redmi Note 4/4x[mido]

What did you mean fingerprint will work? Yes the fingerprint will work on fpc, but with goodix, it's fully dead. Btw, what fingerprint did you have?
  6. D

Post [ROM][9.0][UNOFFICIAL] LOS 16 Anderson Mendes

Hi, how did you use your sdcard on pie? You used it as adoptable storage or portable? Bacause, in your case, i think you use it as adoptable. And with adoptable, you need to to format it, because there is no idea to bring it back cause the sdcard is encrypted by the older system. Here, i use it...
  7. D

Post [KERNEL][EAS][MIDO][9.0] || Clarity Kernel || HANA-CI

I flashed it (via franco kernel manager) on zeelog 10 build and everything is working fine. I mean very good. Love this kernel so much.
  8. D

Post Petition For Oppo A37f Kernel Source

No idea. It is very difficult, or most likely impossible to crossport the rom from another chipset especially for device that has no sourcce code. I will add redmi 2 to your list (snapdrgon 410), same chipset with oppo, but it can even gets stable android 10 (Lineageos 17.1). But no one...
  9. D

Post Petition For Oppo A37f Kernel Source

Oh dude, if you want to enjoy a newer version of android in oppo devices, then just buy a newer oppo phone. Stop doing thing imposible like petition or whatever. Trust me, they won't.
  10. D

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][mido] Pixel Experience [AOSP][11.0]

Thank you for came here and for the explanation, i hope with some dedication from you (and roker2) and for the rom devs, of course, mido will get stable android 10 custom rom. Thank you.
  11. D

Post [APP] [4.4+] Bromite - Chromium plus adblocking

csagan5 i still faced err_dns_timeout on the latest build on my arm64 n' arm based devices.[COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 AM ---------- [/COLOR csagan5 i still faced err_dns_timeout on the latest build on my arm64 n' arm based devices.
  12. D

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0]RebellionOS Rebelized for Redmi Note 4/4x[mido]

You can check it here https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-a1/development/rom-lineageos-17-0-xiaomi-mi-a1-t3971537 or https://forum.xda-developers.com/mi-a1/development/rom-pixel-experience-t3968933. Both are from tissot forum (xiaomi mi a1). Mi a1 has a fully working goodix on 10.
  13. D

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0]RebellionOS Rebelized for Redmi Note 4/4x[mido]

smokey18 any possibility to get goodix working on mido by port some functions from tissot's source since they have a fully goodix working on their android 10 (Lineageos 17 n' PE). Thanks for advance.[COLOR="Silver"] ---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM...
  14. D

Post Miui eu v11 android 10 q for mido

You are from indonesia, do not make **** here! Malu-maluin aja lu cah!!!