Recent content by dyval

1. dyval

Post [ROM][11][OFFICIAL] DotOS 5.1 [fajita]

Flashing instructions on first page, pretty easy to follow. Let me know if you have any questions.
  2. dyval

Post [ROM][11][OFFICIAL] DotOS 5.1 [fajita]

Do you have TWRP installed?
  3. dyval

Post Problem with detecting the SIM card after unlocking the bootloader on OOS11

It happens to my 8pro too once in awhile. I just need to reboot several times.
  4. dyval

Post [KERNEL]Radioactive Kernel V2.2.2 [2021.05.28][OOS/CUSTOM ROMS][UNIFIED OP8/OP8Pro/OP8T]

Wow bro @acuicultor this latest kernel is super fast and smooth, by far the best version you have. Thank you for all you do.👍🏻
  5. dyval

Post [KERNEL]Radioactive Kernel V2.2.2 [2021.05.28][OOS/CUSTOM ROMS][UNIFIED OP8/OP8Pro/OP8T]

Thanks for the new kernel bro @acuicultor. Good as always. 👌🏻
  6. dyval

This works still with latest OOS update 11.0.6.6? Thanks
  7. dyval

Post [Magisk] Working Magisk Modules for OOS Android 11

Sure bro. Thanks for the info.👍🏻
  8. dyval

I don't think there's a module for that bro..
  9. dyval

It may not be compatible with the latest firmware.
  10. dyval

On Android 11? Is the Zip Magisk flashable? Thanks
  11. dyval

Guys anyone able to get Viper4Android working with Android 11? Thanks
  12. dyval

The latest kernel just flies! Super-fast! Thanks Dev! (y)
  13. dyval

Post [7,7T,8 Series][OOS][RealmeOS][No Root] Enable Dolby Atmos DAX3 [Themed - v3]

I already have Dolby installed from another dev on my 8pro. How can I change the accent color to red instead of green? Thank you
  14. dyval

If coming from another custom kernel, is it necessary to flash stock first? Thanks