Recent content by Dzol Cp

1. Dzol Cp

Post [GUIDE][Project Treble] Manual - Create Vendor Partition for PT GSI ROM MI3/MI4

Alright bro, will post for you asap. Now my current system is 1.5GB and only 200MB of vendor partition, are you sure that you need all info for 2GB vendor partition, ? in that case, so i need to repartition for 2GB vendor, bc vendor image just around 170MB (lot of space wasted), just give me...
  2. Dzol Cp

Post [GUIDE][ProjectTreble]Create a vendor partition for cancro to flash a PT GSI IMAGE

Hi, Yes. When you flash fastboot ROM with Mi Flash Tool, all the partition will set back to default, like Mi3 system itself got 2 system partition. Mi Flash will not left any single partition. You can check here That MIUI GSI 10.8.1 ROM, Author/Op need to update the thread title to Arm64 A...
  3. Dzol Cp

Post [ROM] [9.0.0] [UNOFFICIAL] [MI3/MI4] Lineage OS 16.0 Beta Android Pie Rom [20181101]

Try to repartition your system again, here is the GUIDE
  4. Dzol Cp

Post [GUIDE][ProjectTreble]Create a vendor partition for cancro to flash a PT GSI IMAGE

Clean flash is recommended. Have you ever decrypt an internal memory? Do it once to avoid that random reboot Awesome & Smooth Vendor update that you mean? Ask XIAOMI..
  5. Dzol Cp

Post [GUIDE][Project Treble] Manual - Create Vendor Partition for PT GSI ROM MI3/MI4

First post Reference link HAVOC OS 2.0 OFFICIAL GSI ARM A
  6. Dzol Cp

Yes, im using treble rom, and it supposed to be like what you seeing. If no partition done. So there is no taste of trebel gsi rom.
  7. Dzol Cp

RESERVED FOR SCREENSHOT 2GB PARTITION 1.5GB PARTITION
  8. Dzol Cp

Thread [GUIDE][Project Treble] Manual - Create Vendor Partition for PT GSI ROM MI3/MI4

#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices * Do With Your Own Risk * If you put blamed on me? * I will laugh at you. * YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! */ Hello Guys, in order to make our Cancro successfully flash GSI Treble Rom, we need to do some...
  9. Dzol Cp

After several attemp on fixing lockscreen bug that i always faces after install new Rom/Gsi like I had try LOS, AOSIP, RR, has lead to same problem, after lot of search, i try this method HERE just lead me to brick my phone :eek: Then after a whole day struggle to unbrick and bring back my MI3...
  10. Dzol Cp

Post [AOSP 9.0] [2019-08-25] Phh-Treble

Yeah bro you're exactly right, Mi3 is only 3G devices, which to H+ will appear, like I said, the connection is faster, only at signal shown 3G, I know what you mean, I have try Aosp Pie for my Mi3, pretty stable but battery is draining so fast as you even wonder :eek: I just back to addiction...
  11. Dzol Cp

Post AOSP 9.0 GSI October security - A and AB Arm and Arm64 Legacy - No Modifications

Yeah bro, I'm on Oreo 8.1 vendor, like you said, might be need for Pie vendor for your GSI to successfully boot. But my device still don't have a Pie vendor so far if I'm not mistaken. Xiaomi Mi 3
  12. Dzol Cp

Post AOSP 9.0 GSI October security - A and AB Arm and Arm64 Legacy - No Modifications

Nice to hear that brother! Thanks for your work, time and efforts :good: Just flash type arm A only, via Twrp and fastboot, ROM not booting, flash my device fix for Pie GSI also same, nothing happen, so a little bit of frust now..:rolleyes: Anyway, thanks again Dev godkingofcanada
  13. Dzol Cp

Do you try via TWRP with PT support for your Redmi 5? Should work, giva a shot!
  14. Dzol Cp

Post [v9.0] [Pie] [v6.0] AOSP Extended [Arm64] [Arm] [A only] [AB] [Unofficial]

Yes if your device have TWRP Recovery with PT support and enable Treble base ROM/GSI 8.1 vendor, then shouldn't be a problem. Hope this help.
  15. Dzol Cp

Hope your build has no problem with in call sound, mostly all Pie gsi I try got same issues. Edit: Last GSI I try from phh build arm-aonly-vanilla