Recent content by eabinsan

1. E

Thread Power off on long press anywhere

I'm having trouble with the feature (?), which turns off my DE-JY-UMS01N2 head unit whenever i keep my finger on the screen for a couple of seconds (no matter if I move it around or not). Assuming this is really a feature (I can turn it on the same way), does anybody know how to disable that...
  2. E

Post [ROM][4.4.2][Sense 6][SVN] LIBERTY ROM - The Sixth Element

thx for the rom. is is a known issue, that paid apps are not working? i get an error "can't install to usb or sdcard"?
  3. E

Post [ROM][4.4.3] CyanogenMod 11 for HTC One S

unfortunately I don't have much time currently, so i'm still using the old kernel myself. Is there any reason you upgraded the kernel as well? Because otherwise you can simply flash the old kernel over the new CM build. It should work just fine.
  4. E

Maybe. But the dock is connected to the cigarette plug, so there is no usb audio device connected :)
  5. E

Hm, I think it tries to route sound to a non-existent usb audio device D/alsa_ucm( 255): snd_use_case_set(): uc_mgr 0xb89ab810 identifier _disdev value Speaker D/alsa_ucm( 255): disdev: device Speaker not enabled, no need to disable D/alsa_ucm( 255): snd_use_case_set(): uc_mgr 0xb89ab810...
  6. E

So the device is not crashing anymore in the car dock, but there is no sound either. Not a big problem for me, because it connects to the bluetooth audio after that anyway. Do you have a suggestion for other settings I could test? Or can I change the setting in android somewhere?
  7. E

Yes. In general it was causing reboots when using it while multitasking. First we thought it was GPS, because most GPS apps use the gyro as well.
  8. E

Thanks! Unfortunately the full android build does not work on my system yet, so i will wait until this lands in a nightly before testing it. Do I need to do anything about the patch you submitted for me, besides monitoring it? I do not really care about any rights (bragging or otherwise ;) )...
  9. E

So, here is the patch I am using. Could maybe intervigil post that for review?
  10. E

i will try to create a patch in the evening. The changes are rather trivial: i just guarded the power-on and power-off methods with a mutex (no idea if this is allowed in a linux kernel driver though?), and added an exception check when somebody is trying to read data via ioctl while the gyro...
  11. E

ok, here is a shot at a more proper gyro fix. The gyro will turn off again with this kernel, so it should not impact battery life (not that i did notice a big difference with the previous version). I hope it is as stable as the first try. If this proves to be working - can anybody take this on...
  12. E

did you try with my experimental kernel?
  13. E

Sorry to hear that, but my kernel is just supposed to fix the reboots when multi tasking with GPS on (the theory is, that it is not related to GPS but to the Gyro). But as you get no reboots, this is at least good news for me :angel: edit: the funny thing about your log is, that it seems to...
  14. E

seems to be working quite well here....so, if you are not afraid of fastboot and a little power drain (the gyro will not turn off on this build), feel free to test the attached kernel. I tried some multitasking that would previously reboot my phone reliably....but then again, i might just be...