Recent content by eaglerazor123

1. eaglerazor123

Post [INDIA] S20 All Models and Variants - Discussion Thread

Seems like a pertaining issue for Note 10 Users too. They found a trick and seems it works better now. Can you try this and let me know if it works better? Report back if it works? I didn't check it yet because, I'm on root and didn't update it yet. (G985F/Exynos) Original Thread Credits...
  2. eaglerazor123

Post Lock Screen unlocking problem guys, screen is unresponsive for 3 seconds.

Seems like a pertaining issue for Note 10 Users too. They found a trick and seems it works better now. Can you try this and let me know if it works better? Report back if it works? I didn't check it yet because, I'm on root and didn't update it yet. (G985F/Exynos) Original Thread Credits to...
  3. eaglerazor123

Post [17Jun20][Guide] [P/Q]How to root Note10/Note 10+ & Flash TWRP (Exynos only)

Yes been doing that. Used the patched file, self patched and non patched too yet the same result. Stuck on same splash screen with flash turned on for a sec and bootloops. Did hold the Volume+ button for more than 3 minutes, yet the same.
  4. eaglerazor123

Post [17Jun20][Guide] [P/Q]How to root Note10/Note 10+ & Flash TWRP (Exynos only)

N970F/DS here. The part where i flash TWRP and reboot it is i'm stuck. No matter what or how many flashes, reboot goes right into samsung splash screen and flash turns on for a sec and bootloops back to same. Any had this issue?
  5. eaglerazor123

Post [ROM][Pie][N9600] WETA 12.0 [CSH7][Sep.7]

Can you re upload the file? The one uploaded file's hash is corrupted and Odin doesn't load it.
  6. eaglerazor123

Post where did you buy your s9 Exynos?

N9600 is Snapdragon, so don't get them. If you want Exynos (G960F) with immediate OEM Unlock, buy it from Clove UK. But if you're okay of waiting 7 days to get OEM Unlock after getting device, buy it from eBay. Search for G960F/DS, which are dual sim and Exynos model.
  7. eaglerazor123

Post OEM toggle and Uncertified Play store

Did you try this for the Playstore thing? https://www.xda-developers.com/how-to-fix-device-not-certified-by-google-error/
  8. eaglerazor123

Post Galaxy S9/S9+ Exynos G960F/G965F/FD OEM Unlock present?

Yeah, it's same on every model in eBay. After 7 days, you can unlock it then root it and apply OEM fix from BlackMesa123 and it sticks. No need of any specific file or script. Tried on my device and it worked like a charm. But i had to return the device for a plus version and i got to do the...
  9. eaglerazor123

Post Samsung Galaxy S9 Deal Thread

It should work with few changes. I'll look into
  10. eaglerazor123

Yes, bought one from different vendor, G960F/DS (although the buid prop shows G960F) No OEM and i have to wait for a week to check. Half of the eBay are floating with G9600 which are clearly snap variants of HK.
  11. eaglerazor123

Did you know someone getting it and have OEM Unlock present?
  12. eaglerazor123

Post How to order the international/Exynos S9 from the US

Anyone received their Exynos version phone from eBay USA? Can confirm if OEM Unlock option present?
  13. eaglerazor123

Thread Galaxy S9/S9+ Exynos G960F/G965F/FD OEM Unlock present?

Hello, As the title states, Galaxy S9/S9+ G960/G965FD Exynos users, is the OEM Unlock present? Anyone ordered the Exynos Version from eBay can confirm too? I'm waiting to pull the trigger from eBay if no Data Points are provided. Phones bought from Clove.co.uk does have the OEM Unlock. So no...
  14. eaglerazor123

Post [RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP for Galaxy Note 8 (Exynos) V3

Another safest bet is from Clove UK. N950F and OEM Unlock can be done. Got it in two days.