Recent content by EarlZ

1. E

Thread Phone is starting, stuck on this screen

Phone was sitting on my desk and I noticed it showed the Samsung boot logo and now its stuck with "Phone is starting.." animation with my wall paper but I am unable to use my phone however I am able to navigate to some setting options and toggle my navigation menu shortcuts. I've entered...
  2. E

Post Note 10+ Pre-installed Screen Protector

Has anyone gone to a samsung service provider and have the screen protector changed ?
  3. E

Post Standby drain

Thanks for the recommendation, I think you may have misunderstood my post and I cant stop laughing and I understand this is the wrong thread to ask why the app detects my battery as 92%. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
  4. E

Post Standby drain

Does that make Gsam a better buy ? Accubattery estimates that my battery is at 92% health. I am not sure how accurate this is as I've taken good care of my battery and never charge my phone over night and rarely past 95% and Ive owned this device for 3 weeks.
  5. E

Post Standby drain

What does gsam cover that is not on accubattery pro ?
  6. E

Post Standby drain

Is there a non-root app that can accurately trace and help me determine whats causing my standby drain ?
  7. E

Post Note 10+ Pre-installed Screen Protector

I am super happy with the stock film screen protector and I even wish Samsung service centers can offer to replace this for a fee. Mine is still pretty awesome but for sure this wont last 6 months. Whitestone Glass dome is just to expensive for me
  8. E

Post [App] aodNotify - Notification Light / LED for Note10, NEW: Notification preview!!

And I can never get it to work correctly, I have blue for messenger, green for SMS/Calls and red for email. Any notification I get only shows up as a blue ring.
  9. E

Post Laggy UI experience

The only 'laggy' part of the UI that I see is the rotation animation it feels like 15-30fps and it triggers me, everything else is super smooth
  10. E

Post Note 10+ battery only 4170 mah ?

Since only 4170 is actually usable this means there should be no worry of battery wear if we charge the battery to 100% as technically its only ever charged to 80%, correct ?
  11. E

Post Easy debloat script for Oreo Stock ROMs

No root required on stock Samsung ROM and does not affect OTA?
  12. E

Post Standby drain

Just switching off Facebook, Facebook Messenger and Facebook services on the "Allow background" activity and nothing else. I wish AOD would be more power efficient.
  13. E

Post Standby drain

I turned off AOD for a few days and I am getting 0.2% drain per hour of deep sleep. Are there any AOD mods to keep it at lowest brightness, I noticed AOD is a little too bright at times.