Recent content by eawooten

1. E

Post Stuck in BootLoop and Factory Wiping doesn't actually wipe anything

I have a similar problem, but I think mine is related to the bootloader. I'm stuck on 3.34 and that's where it fails ever time I try Wug's Nexus Tool Kit. Have you tried Nexus Tool Kit yet?
  2. E

Post [Q] Can't seem to flash or update from fastboot or recovery. HELP

Update, with new information. I tried to do a complete wipe a la the guide that's stickied in this forum, and it's led me to a bit of new information. It seems that my bootloader is repeatedly failing to update from version 3.23 every time giving either the "InvalidState" error, or when I use...
  3. E

Post [ROM] VanirAOSP [official] [nightlies] [4.4.4] organized, clean, fast.

Strange things are happening I'm having some trouble with my N7 running Vanir. Everything is fine most of the time it works, but every now and then, the device just freezes up. I tried to update to a newer version, but none of my rom flashes seem to take. I've also noticed that none of my...
  4. E

Post Nexus 7 Help Thread

Fastboot and recovery won't flash roms or update. I've never had problems like this and I've been flashing custom roms and recovery since HTC G1 days. Maybe you chaps can enlighten me a bit. I can boot into all partitions of my device just fine, regular system, recovery, bootloader all okay...
  5. E

Thread [Q] Can't seem to flash or update from fastboot or recovery. HELP

I've never had problems like this and I've been flashing custom roms and recovery since HTC G1 days. Maybe you chaps can enlighten me a bit. I can boot into all partitions of my device just fine, regular system, recovery, bootloader all okay. My daily rom (Vanir), however, has been getting a...
  6. E

Post [ROM] [WiFi][4.2.2]Projekt Franken Nexus v.4.0.2[Sony Bravia Engine 3]2013.06.25

Market Incompatibility I changed the DPI as stated in the OP to enable the Quick Settings and Top Status Bar, but now some of the apps that I used to use show as incompatible in the Play Store. Any suggestions for a fix?
  7. E

Post Android 4.2 Jelly Bean Keyboard

Has anyone else noticed that it's possible to two finger swipe as well? Like with two thumbs. Its difficult, and takes some practice, but it is possible. Also I've noticed that questionable words can't be swiped; sex, sexual, ass, etc... Don't ask how I found this out.
  8. E

Post Adding a Rear Camera to the Nexus 7 - H/W Hack

I was hoping that this thread would show up eventually. I added a front facing cam to my Vibrant, but it looks like this might be a little more complicated. Good luck, I'm interested in seeing where this goes.
  9. E

Post [rom][8/1] paranoidandroid 3.91 | 4.3

So, I've had an issue that has been nagging me since about the time I started using PA. Whenever I launch maps the pointer that's supposed to be where I am constantly rotates. I've used many different kernels and all different updates to PA but no fix. Yesterday I installed a GPS tester and...
  10. E

I think he's saying that it still appears too thick. I would agree.
  11. E

I've just noticed that none of my notifications make sound, and trying to change them in the settings causes an Android Media force close. My lock sounds are fine though.
  12. E

Post Practical usage of NFC besides making payment and Android Beam?

The iPhone 5 is rumored to have one. Doesn't get much bigger than that.
  13. E

Tried that and it didn't work, probably should have mentioned. I actually just ended up wiping. The buttons still didn't come back until after a reboot. All's well now.
  14. E

Can anyone explain how to get the navigation buttons to return when they are absent from the combined bar? I've tried just about everything short of wiping data but I can't seem to get the buttons back.