• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by ebthepcguy

1. ebthepcguy

Post [ROM][11][OnePlus8Pro] PixelExperience [AOSP]

Google Fi activation does not work on this ROM Going to have to go back to OOS as I've switched carriers. Other than that, pretty stable ROM!
  2. ebthepcguy

Camera drops frames in 3/15 build and audio crackles. Also, Google hot word detection does not work either.
  3. ebthepcguy

My FP sensor works fine. Not sure about warp charge over wire, I use the wireless charger. I suppose I can dig out my power brick and check. I'll let you know.
  4. ebthepcguy

Warp charge wireless does not appear to work with this rom.
  5. ebthepcguy

Does anyone know how to get the Wireless Warp Charger to work at full power with this ROM?
  6. ebthepcguy

Seems my problem was using both the hide props module and universal Safteynet fix. I'm now passing Safteynet with just the Universal Safteynet Fix module.
  7. ebthepcguy

Run through the steps I posted above again, but execute fastboot -w before flashing the recovery and rom. What carrier do you have?
  8. ebthepcguy

Is anyone able to pass Safteynet hardware attestation? Using latest props hide config module and universal Safetynet fix.
  9. ebthepcguy

Did you come from the latest version of OOS? Did you wipe data before flash?
  10. ebthepcguy

Reboot into fastboot mode (adb reboot fastboot) *You must enable OEM unlocking in developer options* Unlock your bootloader (fastboot oem unlock) This will wipe your device. Flash your recovery image from the PE website (fastboot flash recovery <name_of_recovery.img>) Reboot into the recovery...
  11. ebthepcguy

Re-flashing this rom fixed the issue.
  12. ebthepcguy

Does anyone have an issue with Android Auto music playback? Bluetooth seems to constantly disconnect and reconnect causing the audio to go back and forth from the car audio to the phone audio.
  13. ebthepcguy

Perfect! Thanks for your quick reply!
  14. ebthepcguy

Does this ROM include support for the 120hz refresh rate at QHD? I only saw an option for 90hz in one of the screenshots and a search in this thread returns no results.
  15. ebthepcguy

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] Bliss ROMS v12.5 - Shamu [Q][4.1.20]

Just ran logcat and got 04-12 13:19:14.307 724 6905 I LockSettingsService: Initialize SyntheticPassword for user: 0 04-12 13:19:14.346 724 6905 I LockSettingsService: Caching SP for user 0 04-12 13:19:14.347 724 724 I LockSettingsService: Removing SP from cache for user 0 04-12...