Recent content by ecsjjgg

1. ecsjjgg

Post [Magisk][ROOT][EdXposed]Auto install tool - Magisk Installer for OnePlus 7T Pro

Yes, this worked for me (OP7T Pro McLaren v1.0.0.4) I have had nothing but troubles following all the other guides on how to root the 7T Pro, but this method worked flawless! Thank You!
  2. ecsjjgg

Post Best rooting method for Sony Xperia Z3 devices with Bootloader Unlock: No?

Me too +1 for this, I just (soft)bricked my Xperia Z3, and I had to recover it, it came back with the new Boot Loader, and now I can't root it...
  3. ecsjjgg

Post LINKS DOWN [D6603][FIRMWARE][5.1.1] Xperia Z3 23.4.A.1.264 [PRE-ROOTED] All EU

I would really like the Nordic Countries Combined (NCB)
  4. ecsjjgg

Post LINKS DOWN [D6603][FIRMWARE][5.1.1] Xperia Z3 23.4.A.1.264 [PRE-ROOTED] All EU

Oohh no, all the links are DEAD!
  5. ecsjjgg

Post [EOL][ROM][STABLE][O][8.0][ERG2][31.08.18][SM-G930F/FD/K/L/S/W8] SuperMan-Rom V3.0.1

Is it safe to update Magisk? Edit: Yes it is, and now my phone passes safetynet! It was a long time ago...
  6. ecsjjgg

Post [EOL][ROM][STABLE][O][8.0][ERG2][31.08.18][SM-G930F/FD/K/L/S/W8] SuperMan-Rom V3.0.1

What about Magisk V11.6? Edit: Yes, V11.6 works great on my device!
  7. ecsjjgg

Ok, I just whish I had seen your post a little earlier, because I lost my root when trying to install this update.... I had to reinstall the ROM...
  8. ecsjjgg

Thread All is well...

All is well now with your ROM, I've got both magisk working, and finally, after flashing your busybox about 4 times, I've got synapse to work! Everything works now as it should! This is the SuperMan Ro, I am talking about, and it was meant as a reply, not as a new thread...
  9. ecsjjgg

I'm using NEE CSC, and I've been using it for your ROM for a long time., ever since it stopped working for me.... It used to work on v2.0... What CSC do you recommend?
  10. ecsjjgg

I can't backup to Samsung Cloud, it just stays on 0 percent.. What have I done for this behavior? I have already tried to wipe data from 'Samsung Cloud', but that didn't help... P.S. I also disabled 'power saving' mode when trying to backup! Does the Samsung backup depend on some Google...
  11. ecsjjgg

Post [EOL][KERNEL][STABLE][TW][O][8.0][ERH1][31.08.18][SM-G930F/FD] SuperKernel V3.1.0

Meeting too... I am also getting wakelocks when I am on WiFi... Are there any chance you could update the drivers for the next release?
  12. ecsjjgg

I'm getting those wakelocks too, especially sec-battery-vlock, which is killing my battery! Please help me!
  13. ecsjjgg

Post sec-battery-vbus wakelock drain

Yeah, me too I'm having this wakelock with Superman Rom Nougat 7.0, and SuperKernel...
  14. ecsjjgg

You, I would do that if I could.... I have only 3 options to choose from: Filesystem storage, DocumentProvider storage and Filesystem storage - Media.... but I think I've got it working now, Io used DocumentProvider Storage, and created a new folder, then Titanium Backup asked me if I wanted to...