• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Edacra

1. E

Post [Magisk ROM] xXx NoLimits 12.4 [OP8/OP8pro] ☆ Speed/RAM optimized ☆ [OOS/H2OS v10/11]

I got a question, I downloaded the Magisk Manager and its on the latest version. I also downloaded the xxnolimit.zip and wanted to flash it on Magisk but all it says is unsupported/unknown image format -> Installation failed.
  2. E

Post Fortnite

Is there also a chance to root the s7 edge that it looks like a note 9 or tab 4 to get the exclusive skin in the shop?
  3. E

Post [EOL][ROM][STABLE][N][7.0][AQK7][01.12.17][SM-G930F/FD/K/L/S/W8] BatMan-Rom V1.5.0

Hello, I want to root my s7 edge, but I also need to flash odin, but I looked up on the thread and it says do not flash on S7 edge or Qualcomm models! So is there any other option?
  4. E

Thread Samsung Galaxy S7 xposed framework

Hello guys, I have a galaxy s7 edge which is not rooted and I want to get xposed framework working on my phone to get an app working. Do I need to have my phone rooted for xposed framework or do I only need to flash the zip?
  5. E

Post [ROOT ANDROID][2.x-6.0] KINGROOT: The One-Click Root Tool for Almost All Devices

Yeah I just tried it. I'm also using D6603 (5.1.1) and it doesn't work, is there anything else that I could use to root my phone? Well I don't want to do the same mistake like last time, I already flashed my phone once (HTC) and the phone was way slower and it lost battery way faster.
  6. E

Post [ROOT ANDROID][2.x-6.0] KINGROOT: The One-Click Root Tool for Almost All Devices

Is it worth to root my Sony Xperia z3?
  7. E

Thread Which rom should I use

Hello guys, I'm using a google nexus 7 4.4.4 KitKat version, is it worth it to root? And if yes, which root is the most efficient and is stable?