Recent content by eddiehk6

1. eddiehk6

Post [ROM][Pie][OFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v7.0.2 [unified 3/3t]

Yep that worked thanks. NFC back on as normal. :good: Still don't know why my other custom zip didn't flash. might have something to do with twrp being updated to 3.3.1. Not a big issue and unlikely ROM related anyway. Had to move and delete some system files manually :rolleyes:
  2. eddiehk6

Yep, Franco R45 I have a habit of flashing this and my own custom zip to remove some system apps immediately after ROM flash, never seemed to do any harm. Will try to reflash the rom to uninstall the kernel, see if that makes any difference. Thanks Also noticed that my custom zip does not work...
  3. eddiehk6

Hi all, Updated to the latest 9th July ROM with modified bootloader, everything pretty much working as usual One strange thing I've just come across: my NFC will not turn on, even after trying to manually switch it on several times, it never actually turns on. As a result, things like Google...
  4. eddiehk6

Post Can I lower the screen brightness for the Oneplus 3?

What did not work with elementalx? Did you install the kernel correctly and enable the backlight dimmer option? Works for me
  5. eddiehk6

Post Oneplus 3 or note 5?

Make up your own mind...posting this in the op3 forums is mostly pointless... We know nothing about how you use your phone or what you look for in the 'best' phone
  6. eddiehk6

Post [ROM][6.0.1][OnePlus3][OFFICIAL][DASH][OTA][RESURRECTION REMIX][5.7.4][DISCONTINUED]

This depends entirely on your usage. Test with both and compare, see if there is actually any noticeable difference Work out what is using the battery.......
  7. eddiehk6

Post [ROM][6.0.1][OnePlus3][OFFICIAL][DASH][OTA][RESURRECTION REMIX][5.7.4][DISCONTINUED]

Can also confirm that small lockscreen blur bug had been fixed on latest build [emoji3] No, ROM comes with a cm kernel built in You can flash the cm version of elementalx kernel after you flash RR if you want to There is no best. Flash and compare for your usage
  8. eddiehk6

Settings - Configurations - Button Controller - Home Button
  9. eddiehk6

Post Charging habits

Here's a good summary table. OP3 and most modern phones use a lithium ion battery http://batteryuniversity.com/learn/article/do_and_dont_battery_table
  10. eddiehk6

Yes it does Settings - Configuration - Button Controller I know it's not exactly the same thing, but it's possible to configure "last app" via long press of hardware key in same menu as above
  11. eddiehk6

Many thanks for understanding the difference, comparing to cm and explaining it as well. This is exactly what myself and others have repeated several times. There are some in compete denial that this is even a bug...albeit a small one Setting a custom lockscreen wallpaper is not the same...
  12. eddiehk6

I can certainly live with it, the issue is that a feature on the previous build has been taken away Previously there were 3 lockscreen options: 1. Lockscreen wallpaper and homescreen wallpaper are the same 2. Lockscreen blur 3. Custom lockscreen wallpaper Myself and others have noted on the...
  13. eddiehk6

Yes I get this, but the user should not have to Setting a custom lockscreen wallpaper is only a workaround to avoid seeing cm blur With the previous build, you did not have to do this. I.e. with custom lockscreen wallpaper and blur both set to OFF, the default behaviour should be the same...
  14. eddiehk6

It is still a bug, albeit a very minor one. This is my setup: - no lockscreen blur - no custom lockscreen wallpaper With these settings on the previous build, the lockscreen wallpaper was the same as the homescreen wallpaper, which is what myself and others have noted. On the current build...
  15. eddiehk6

A few users including myself have reported the lockscreen blur bug Not sure if it has been addressed in next update. I'm looking forward to it tho, esp the strange clock sync bug being fixed