Recent content by EddyH1993

1. E

Post [ROM][Official][Nightly] LineageOS 15.1 for OnePlus 3/3T

I've been trying to change values in the systemui apk to change the power menu location. Although when I extracted the apk, there is a folder named "values" with a lineage_config.xml file missing. This is the file that has the values to change the location as per a recent commit. Can this value...
  2. E

Is there a setting that stops the power button been enabled whilst the screen is off. Like when the proximity checks before dt2w is enabled, maybe include the power button to this setting too? I know its a feature on oos, I thought it would of been on here too.
  3. E

When I plug my USB lead it shows as a small notification at the bottom of the notification panel and theres no sound or no pop up. If you expand it and swipe slowly to view the cog icon, click on that to adjust the notification settings, you could change it to high or urgent priority and next...
  4. E

The quality is fair enough for me, not that fussed about hdr and hq, but slow mo works and can be edited on google photos. Atm it just works better than snap.
  5. E

For anyone who is not right happy with the snap camera. I've just installed the latest oneplus cam from apk mirror vers 2.5.2 and for me it works pretty well.
  6. E

In the latest build there was a commit to move the power menu to the left side of the screen if the power button is at the left. On the oneplus 3 the power button is at the right but I hold my phone in my left hand a lot. I was wondering if there is a file somewhere in the root folders that I...
  7. E

Post [ROM][EAS][7.1.2_r33]★ Pure Fusion OS ★[OMS / PocketLock / GCam / OOS Cam]

Swift black has just been updated and it has an option for light notifications like your looking for.
  8. E

Ah I see, I don't know of such theme, sorry for the confusion.
  9. E

So you only want the settings app to be themed rather than the quick settings and notifications? Edit: nevermind I thought not enabling that would work.
  10. E

Use swift black theme but don't apply the overlay to androidsystem.
  11. E

Post [ROM][7.1.2_r24][EAS] Phoenix AEX ROM V4.4[PocketJudge/OMS/DUI][OP3/3T]

In terms of ad blocking, I use Unified Hosts Adblock, which works well for me. Maybe you could try that, its in the magisk module list.
  12. E

I really appreciate your help, this does help me change the pin/pattern for the lockscreen, but when I change the pin to pattern or vice versa, it doesnt change it on the sercure boot, the encryption bit before the lockscreen, it stays the same as it was. I think I might have to clean flash or...
  13. E

I've deleted these loads of times and it still doesn't go.