• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by eddyhiggins

1. E

Post [PORT] The new Home (UX 4.0)

Thanks for clarifying I just returned to a before state with my full nandroid backup Sent from my LG-D858HK using XDA-Developers mobile app
  2. E

I am on lollipop brother... Is there another zip file for lollipop???? I can not find it
  3. E

Que hiciste brothee???? Yo tengo un error que no me deja cambiar el easy home que tengo siempre .... Cuáles fueron los pasos que tu hiciste??? Te hecho de?todo y el error continúa . yo por inventar cambiar el ux ?
  4. E

Please guys help me... I don't know how to fix this. I just flashed the zip above and my phone is always on easy home and when I want to change the settings. This is the error message I get when I go to settings >display... Anyone help me ... Please.
  5. E

Can not Access screen settings ... It shows that message .... Help me guys... Wanna my old ux
  6. E

Omg please help ..... How do I do to revert this .... I can't access screen settings .... Can't add widget .... Evrything it's wrong my brother ..... I've flashed the zip ... Now I want to return my home .... I am on lollipop stock please help guys ...
  7. E

Post LG G3 D858HK Discussions

Hey bro wait for another version of MM the current one the v30a is very buggy. The battery is the worst I've seen in years . only 2.5 hours. I will keep draining the battery even in safe mode and even with the display off. The overheating is fatal. I decided to go back to stock lollipop. And...
  8. E

Post Updated - iOS StatusBar for MM 6.0 (TEST) and 5.0 - 20B / i / P

I am on stock LL d858hk . does this works for me????
  9. E

Wao Man you are really inside this ... My respect if all for you. Well I think I'm gonna take the carbon Rom. Another question I use always the quick remote. LG backup. Knock code too. But in the list I don't see any of them.
  10. E

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][5.1.1][All Variants]Carbon ROM for LG G3 [13/12] FINAL LP BUILDS

Well I'm newbie bro sorry about that. That's why I'm so confused because all the roms I download weight more than 1 gb. I'm on stock lollipop right now. After I installed an aroma Rom that was 1 gb too
  11. E

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][5.1.1][All Variants]Carbon ROM for LG G3 [13/12] FINAL LP BUILDS

Yeah I know it's a custom Rom. But the size tell me that a lot of things are missing ????
  12. E

I'm a little confused this Rom for my d858hk weight only 273 mb. I mean all Rom a downloaded till now weight more than 1 gb
  13. E

I'm a little confused this carbon Rom for my d858hk weight only 273 mb. I mean all Rom a downloaded till now weight more than 1 gb.
  14. E

I will test the carbon Rom. I?have some questions. Is?it true that in this roms I can't use xposed . I like a lot xposed that's why I'm standing in stock roms . CM 12 have issues with Wi-Fi . can you give me some screenshot of the carbon Rom in the LG g3. I?don't know how it looks. Thanks. Is...
  15. E

Yes I'm running out of options. I think KK will give me the same problem. Before I installed MM the problem that's why I returned to LL but nothing seem to work . im seriously thinking that is a harware issue bro.