• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by edit_check

1. E

Post [CUSTOM][GAPPS] BiTGApps for Android

Not working on Lineage 16.0
  2. E

Post [CUSTOM][GAPPS] BiTGApps for Android

Can update the Core GAPPS ?
  3. E

Post [OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 for Xperia Z3 [CLOSED]

nikapos my list (Attached) So, have not compass ? =/
  4. E

nikapos how did you test the compass ? i think my compass is not working
  5. E

Mr.Tom_Tom Hi,can tell me if will implement init.d support ?
  6. E

Thread Compass Sensor: not working ¡?

I am running on LineageOS 16 and my compass sensor is not working. And never tested before, so i wanna know: The Sony Xperia Z3 6603 have compass sensor ? .... only work on stock rom ? (or another rom ? how fix ? ...)
  7. E

Post [MOD][APP][XPOSED][4.1+] Power Nap for Xposed - Sony's Stamina Mode for all devices!

This module keep working after years.. and keep being great =d Im using this module (because really work...) on Android Pie (9). Just need set chmod 777 /data/data/net.jzhang.powernap/shared_prefs/*.xml for see the statistics. The latest version is 0.8.1 alpha.
  8. E

Post How to enable init.d to function in LineageOS 14.x (and later more?)

Hi, i have a prblem with this: The script run BEFORE the bootanimation finished, i need run AFTER the fully animation is finished. What need i do ?
  9. E

Post [OFFICIAL] LineageOS 16.0 for Xperia Z3

Hi, i am trying to make a updater-script for install apk on data. When i extract the dir with the apk in data/app the files be extracted, but when restart the android the folder with the apks be auto-delete. Why ? There are another method for install or extract apk to data/app ?
  10. E

Post [ROM][Kitkat(3-28)/Nougat(1-13)] Unofficial LineageOS

Can use L-Speed (or HEBF Optimizer) with LineageOS 11.0 or 14.1 ?
  11. E

Post [FREE][APP][4.0+][ROOT]AirFrozen: App freeze & package disabler[no root for samsung]

Hi, ty for the app, is nice :D (better than icebox). i wish: 1. can disable autofreeze (add "never") ? (i can disable the service (forzenservice) but this will broken the shortcuts. 2. can add tab or categorization for the apps freezed ?. Thz
  12. E

Cannot install xposed on Lineage october... will fix that ? And can implement a patch for spoofing Lineage 11 ? Thank.
  13. E

if you wanna install xposed: Work for me =) with the April 2017 update
  14. E

Post [MOD][XPOSED][4.0+] CPUFreq in Statusbar

can do a simile for the memory available ? (i dnt like cool tool). thz