• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by EduardoBoese

1. EduardoBoese

Post [Kernel][Stable][GPU OC][MIUI & CUSTOM] eXtremeKernel V12 for POCO F1

Install the v7 Beta 65HZ version, it is better than the stable v5 65HZ version
  2. EduardoBoese

Post Couldn't unlock. After 72 hours of trying to unlock

In the new version of Mi Unlock says in English that I need to use my device for a few more days to be able to unlock the bootloader. But it does not say exactly how long, slowly I'm trying.
  3. EduardoBoese

Thread Couldn't unlock. After 72 hours of trying to unlock

After 72 hours required by the Xiaomi tool. It is still not possible to unlock the bootloader of my Pocophone F1. I'm with find device enabled, sync enabled, OEM unlock enabled, USB debugging enabled and Mi account connected. If anyone knows how to solve this problem, please tell me. PS: My ROM...
  4. EduardoBoese

Post [Kernel][Stable][GPU OC][MIUI & CUSTOM] eXtremeKernel V12 for POCO F1

Eu reparei que o teu print está em português do Brasil. Me diz aí, você só instalou esse Kernel Extreme e fez o teste Antutu Benchmark, ou você ativou alguma coisa no Kernel pra bater esses pontos, e usou Kernel Adiutor?
  5. EduardoBoese

Post [ROM][8.1.0][UNOFFICIAL] AospExtended V5.8

I'm sorry to have misused your username. I am grateful that you created the AEX ROM, I always liked it, it would be a great pity if you stopped working on this ROM. Thanks, I'll be waiting for our update to fix this big one. Cya Robert.
  6. EduardoBoese

Hentake, when you will upgrade the ROM to fix the audio error on the headphones that is not working. I really like the AOSP Extended ROM
  7. EduardoBoese

I'm not working with my headphones here too!
  8. EduardoBoese

Post Huawei nova can-l11 / frp lock in fastboot [help me!!!]

I had first unlocked the bootloader with Emui code, but then I had to relock bootloader back, I can not flash anything in fastboot mode because FRP is locked. Are there any Huawei programs identical to Odin for installing Huawei firmware stock? Please help me guys.
  9. EduardoBoese

Post Huawei nova can-l11 / frp lock in fastboot [help me!!!]

is there another way that it's really possible to unlock Factory Reset Protection behind fastboot without buy DC Unlocker?
  10. EduardoBoese

Thread Huawei nova can-l11 / frp lock in fastboot [help me!!!]

Hello, I have a CAN-L11 smartphone, I had my bootloader unblocked and TWRP installed, I flash SuperSU.zip with TWRP, but my phone got bootloop, I tried restaure twrp boot backup, but dont worked, later i tried flash images with minimal fastboot, but in my bootloader it was written "FRP LOCK "...
  11. EduardoBoese

Thread [discussion][stock][bootlogo][logo.bin][can-l11]

Hello all, I need to remove the unlocked bootloader message, but I do not have the Huawei Nova logo.bin CAN-L11 (1080x1920). Can someone pass me the link from the stock logo.bin please
  12. EduardoBoese

Post [ROM][MIUI] MIUI 8 Global for Moto X 2014 [21/02/2017]

The camera app is having problems, when I press on recording, the phone hangs and restarts the phone. Please fix that bug bro. This a great ROM, thanks.
  13. EduardoBoese

Post [HELP]How to change graphics on apk game?

Mod or Adm, delete that my post please, now I know about it, thanks :)