• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by EduardoRdz

1. E

Post Question Miui bugs on Poco F3 (Nova Launcher and display gesture)

greetings to all. I have managed to use nova launcher with gestures combining it with the FNG app to hide the navigation bar ... it is not the definitive solution but at the moment it is working for me, I hope and the data is useful. SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH
  2. E

Post Question Nova launcher Problems and floating windows and other bugs

greetings to all. I have managed to use nova launcher with gestures combining it with the FNG app to hide the navigation bar ... it is not the definitive solution but at the moment it is working for me, I hope this info is useful SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH
  3. E

Post Question When will you get your F3?

I ordered mine on April 28 and I received it on May 1, I bought it in the official xiaomi store in Mexico, via "Mercado Libre" app I get the 256gb/8gb global (sorry for my english)
  4. E

Post [Surface RT/2] Windows 10 ARM, Written Tutorial and Video* (External Site)

do not work for me good day to all The whole procedure was ok but when I finished installing windows 10 it did not start, it only took me to recovery again and again, I had to go back to the step of installing patched windows rt 8.1 and, from there, with a recovery image reinstalling the...
  5. E

Post App to activate call recording on Android 9

not work on EMUI 10 NOT Working on EMUI 10...i tried an doesnt install
  6. E

Post [Jailbreak]Root Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (Verizon- i925) - Root/Jailbreak/Recovery

the only thing that is achieved is to root, unfortunately there is no way to unlock the bootloader to install TWRP I also found the 4 stock files to recover by odin, but I did not verify it sorry for my english