Recent content by educk

1. educk

Post S8 Pie OneUI (SM-G950F /G955F) General Discussion (Formally beta thread)

Retired Samsung XDA Dev here. Haven't made a post in literally ages since I left Android Kernel modding. Just wanted to say thank you for your efforts man. Will flash the update ZIP on S8 once you get it. Keep it up!
  2. educk

Post [KERNEL] [March 3] ElementalX N5 8.14 (Nougat) 9.02 (Oreo)

Kernel panic flar2 , I just caught a kernel panic on latest 4.02 version. Didn't have time to check but I thought you should know. Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/gTsY9Jyw I don't visit the forum much due to lack of spare time, so I wish you all the best. :) Edit: I think I've read something...
  3. educk

Post [KERNEL] PhenomKernel - Hammerhead - v1.1 [AOSP]

Next version will include by default the non aggressive thermal profile. Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
  4. educk

By default the thermal profile is slightly cooler than stock. The thing is that I don't use custom in-kernel thermal drivers so applying thermal profiles must be done in userspace. My kernel control app is capable of that (as of latest update which will hit the PlayStore in a few hours). I'm...
  5. educk

Here: Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
  6. educk

It is already included. Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
  7. educk

v1.1 Updated to v1.1. [04.02.2015] v1.1 * RAMDISK: Added missing service_contexts for themes and torch (better support CM Theme Engine) * Improved Updater-Script This should fix problems on ROM's which use CM's theme engine.
  8. educk

I don't know what base is SOKP using, my testers used stock ROM and Cataclysm. It probably has to do with theme engine, will check ;)
  9. educk

Yes, it is planned for a future update, but I'll have to finish the app implementation first.
  10. educk

Hi! I have 2 new kernels in testing. One is for CAF based ROM's and the other one is AOSP with F2FS support. They will be publicly available once I'm satisfied with the testing results. Hi Stefano! Thank you for support. I will do my best on Hammerhead too :) Best Wishes!
  11. educk

Changelog and Features list Phenom Kernel Control App Phenom Kernel has its own control app available for beta testing. Please note that this thread is meant for kernel discussions only. For app support, please refer to the Google+ Community Notice: I'm willing to accept feature requests. You...
  12. educk

Thread [KERNEL] PhenomKernel - Hammerhead - v1.1 [AOSP]

Hello everyone! I proudly present the Phenom Kernels for Hammerhead. This is based on Google Lollipop sources so it is suitable for all AOSP based ROM's (including stock). DOWNLOAD LINK Sources: https://github.com/erik96/hammerhead/tree/phenom-msm-hammerhead-stable CREDITS: Christopher83...
  13. educk

Post [GT-I9001][ROM][ION][5.0.2][LRX22G] CyanogenMod 12.0 by ADC-Team [02/04/2015][EOL]

Here is the full post: Thank you for pointing this out! :highfive:
  14. educk

Post [Q] Please Help my phone got bricked it stuck on 'google' text page and a lock image

Aaandd..that's what happens when you flash without reading and understanding the procedures. You have no idea you have no /system to boot to since you've just said you wiped it. It is interesting that even after messing up your device, you didn't bother to search but immediately ask in dev...
  15. educk

Post [GT-I9001][ROM][ION][5.0.2][LRX22G] CyanogenMod 12.0 by ADC-Team [02/04/2015][EOL]

Yes. Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app